tama town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkchuffles

Reaction score
I am sooooooo tired of tryin to get in.

It won't accept my username

do u hav to go to tama town on the game before yoiu can get into the internet one

you don't get an Internet one, use the one you picked out on you tamagotchi, it should be 5 letters, for instance, mine is DEMON on my tamagotchi, I go to tamatown, type in DEMON in all caps (be sure to write it the same way as it is on your tama) and then I'm in. :D

Anyone, even someone without a Tamagotchi, should be able to go onto TamaTown.

Go to https://www.tamatown.com then click high bandwidth or low bandwidth.

When prompted for the username, click in the box then enter the username from the Tamagotchi, or type in anything like "HELLO". (It should be all in upper case letters.) Then click the Enter button on the screen.

After reading the Welcome message, click it's close button.

When the passport screen appears, click Get Password, and then when the password appears, click the close button.

Now you should be in TamaTown. Click on the buildings that have pop-up labels, like the Mall, the School, the Food Court, et cetera.

if you can not enter tamatown, i advise u to do it again. type it in and press enter. just do it again. WAIt.... ther r 2 choices to go to tamatown.. there is one that says 'low bandwidth' and there is one that says ' high bandwidth' click on the one that you didnt click on before.

for example: if at first u picked 'low bandwidth' and it didnt let u go in tamatown when u enter the username, now pick the one that says 'high bandwidth'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back