Tama tragedy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l0ne w0lf

Reaction score
Introducing...

Charlie :blink: Good

Bella :( Good

The Menace :hitodetchi: Evil

Anna :furawatchi: Good

Charlie and Bella were best friends. They often got teased at tama school because Charlie was a boy and Bella was a girl, but they were strong and didn't react. One day Charlie called in on Bella. Bella's mother, Mrs Kennard, opened the door.

"Hello! Would you like to see Bella?" She asked.

"Yes, please." Replied Charlie.

Bella's mother called down the hallway.

"Bella! Bella! Charlie wants to see you!" She yelled.

Bella came to the door cradling her baby sister Anna in her arms.

"Charlie! Hello. What's wrong?" Bella asked

"Oh- I- Could you come to the park with me?" Said Charlie, "Just for half an hour." he added with a glance at Bella's mother who was looking concerned.

"Yes," said Bella's mother, "If Bella wants to go."

"I do!" cried Bella.

"Well leave Anna here. She will be safer." said Bella's mother.

Bella wondered why her mother was being so safe. What was wrong?

"Come on," said Charlie, "Thanks, Mrs Kennard."

Charlie and Bella started to walk down the road.

"Why was mother being so safety-concious?" asked Bella. "She's not like that!"

"I think I know. Should I tell you now or in the park?" replied Charlie.

"In the park. Look, here it is now!" Bella pointed out.

They sat on a new wooden bench.

"Have you heard about The Menace?" asked Charlie.

"The what?" said Bella.

"The Menace. A bad, dangerous thing." Charlie informed her.

"Oh. Who is it?" asked Bella.

"Well," said Charlie. "It's like this. The Menace is a Nazotchi. It travels from town to town and murders innocent Tamagotchi. He is terrible! He especially likes toddlers. Because he is a Nazotchi he can disguise himself as the mailman. Then he can go into peoples houses, looking like he's just dropping off a parcel, and then murders them in their own homes. With toddlers, well, he sends them a poisonous lolly in the mail. They eat it and get violently sick. The hospital, however, cannot cure this illness, so the poor, poor toddlers- die. He has always got away with it, until now. Somebody spotted a nazotchi putting poison on a lollypop and then sealing it in an envelope. They knew it wasn't the mailman, because the mailman was with him. He reported to the police. The next day, a mother got a letter with a lollipop in it. She gave it to her toddler who started to whimper and twist. Luckily, because they got her in the early stages of the illness, she survived, but only just. The police have confirmed it. The menace is out.

End of part one

Latest posts

Back