tama tragities

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about your TTs everyone. thats just plain rotten to steel a tama..... :) :) :eek: B)

One of my tama's screens got darker than usual. It never cam back to normal, which is pretty sad. :)

I've had tragities as well.

1. Screen gone blank on my v1. Just because the battery was outta place, don't worry...

2. Green Tamagotchi v3 keeps on deleting PARENTS from parent list in the family menu in the notebook icon.

3. NOW my Tamagotchi has been disassembled and before the LCD didn't work properly! NO! I have a topic about that somewhere...

that person is mean :angry: ! i think u should chek y people take a long time at their bag. walk by casualy and take a peak. take note of how long they leave it alone , and take note of color. by 1 searching week , if the person brought the tama , tell the teacher , tell the class , tell the.......ok , maybe not the principal :hitodetchi: , and if they ask you "how do you kno that?" say you saw them playing with it in their bag....... or locker , depends wat scool :angry: .you ll find your tama in no time.

Gotch! I was just talking to Mamitchi465 and I agreed with her! You dont have to be mean!

Anywho! I got a new tama everyone! :hitodetchi: I named it tommy and its on a chain on my neck right now!!!!!! He is in verry good shape, dont worry!!!!! :angry:

I just wanted to say my tamas are doing very well! :( but I'm sorry for your tragities everyone. Well my v1 is out of batteries and the screen is blank. :p my v2 is an oldie named Amber. She is 19 years old and 62 lbs. LOVES to exersise and play fun games.My v3 tamagotchi is doing great! Her name is Dj. She is a monkeyish thing that is very crazy and wacky!!!! lol. Well bye bye!

*Mamitchi465*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back