*~tama v€r$ion 4~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]*~message just before we start!*** feel free to read how great this log is!!! :p but please do not write in this log!!!! thanxs~*: kind regards *~tamacrazy~*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well i have had a version 4 before and now i have sold it as i didnt want it!!!!!! (don't ask why???) but now i wanted to have another one again so i got one!!!!!!! i was going to get the version 4.5 but then i thought what is the point??? yeh suppose it is like the ura tama with the type of characters but i thought neehhh might as well leave it!!!! i am going to get my version 4 as it is sold out!!!! (STILL!!!) but dont worry i should get one by monday!!!!! ;-) so stay tuned and here all about my tama log!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]sorry i didnt update yesterday. there would of been no point if i didnt have one!!!!!!![/SIZE]

but i got my tama today here are the details!!!p.s thought i'd let you know: you can write in here now i have decided!!!!!!! any questions feel free to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]shell:blue with clouds[/SIZE]

name:annie

skill points: pencil-11

sparkle-0

kindness-3

training:|

weight:22lb

gen: obviously 1

[SIZE=14pt]hey!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well my tama has changed..............to......a..........???????????? i dont know the name if any one knows just post it through!!! thanxs!!! :p[/SIZE]

it is a circle with a line down its head!!!!!!!l lol dont knwo what it is called!!!!!

name:annie

skillponts:

weight:32lb

well we are off to tama town and i am still waiting for a letter from the pre-school!!!! well seeya tommorow!!! luv from *~tamacrazy~* and annie!!!!!!! XxXxXxX

[SIZE=14pt]hey there!!!!!!!!!!! peeps remember you can add post in now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well yesterday i forgot to send in because me and annie was out busy all day she has left her preschool and now goes to school with the flower teacher!!!!!!! its all because annie is a beautiful young dorotchi!!!!!! yay a teenager!!!! she is so cute :D ;) . she wants to talk to u guys!!!!!![/SIZE]

annie:hey everybody!!! hope you are enjoying my log!!!!! i really enjoy writing it with my mom!!!!!

keep in touch!

luv annie!!!!BYE! :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]name:annie[/SIZE]

training:||||||||

skill points:

weight:28

she also donated 20000 to the king!!!!!!!!

items:clone,cell phone,cd 3,play house,slide,stereo,u.f.o,ticket africa,skirt,bow,cap,maracas,ticket canada,action figure,music,cuckoo clock,shirt,ticket japan,drum,ball,wig,sunglasses,rc heli,guitar,piano,bldg blocks,jeans,soccer,mirror,cd1,honey (love potion)

i know u r thinking how can she get that much well i was working very hard yester day so that is also the reason why i couldnt write the page for yesterday!!!!!!! lol!!!

i have no room for other items :unsure: i wish they had more room!!!!! :p :D but i supose it will have to do!! i will just have to delete some!!!!!!!!!!

bye

*~tamacrazy~* and *~annie~* :angry: :huh:

edit: just adding more info!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]hey there a bit worried!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well annie is growing up way to fast and now she is an adult!!!!! i know it is so hard to believe and she is only 2 years old!!! how can this be????? i havent even recived a ob for her!! well i posted a topic and now will hope for some help from tamatalk!!!!! :D she has been on loads of holidays and had a great time!!! :D well here is annie!!!![/SIZE]

annie: hello everyone! i am a adult now so it is very exciting! i went to japan and canada to day also africa so it was really fun!!!!!!! i think my mom is worried about me though!! ;) i dont know why???? well gotta go! bye!!! :)

training:full

skill points:

weight:47

cya then i will update tommoz!!!!!!!!

edit: adding more info!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]hey annie is sleeping and i checked up on her!!!!!!!!!! she is 3 years old and they say that is natural hopefully she will get a job offer by tommoz!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

annie:ZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZ

ZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZZzZzZzZ

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

bye!!!

*~tamacrazy~*

[SIZE=14pt]woooooooooo job day!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]wooohooooo!!!!! i am so glad that my tama is ok and now she has a job!!!![/SIZE]

a mail came through!!! annie and i were so excited!! when i opened t the jobs were available

rock star

hairdresser

scientist

amusement park

fashion designer

out of all of them she applied for a the rock star but got denied so she went for the hairdresser and wooohooooo!!! she got it!!!i was so happy!! she has been working all day!!!!

annie:hey everybody!!!! i am so glad i made it as a hairdresser so many people come to my shop! these are a few :ph34r: :wacko: :mellow: :lol: :eek: :mimitchi: and there were loads more!! the oldies came aswell but they didnt have much hair lol!!!!!!well gotta go coz i gotta earn more money!!!!!bye :wub:

skill points:

weight:50lb

[SIZE=14pt]bye!!!![/SIZE]

from *~tamacrazy~* and *~annie~* :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]sorry i havent been writing it is just that my annie has been working, she went on another holiday to africa she likes seeing the giraffes!!!!!! well here she is all happy!!!!![/SIZE]

annie:hi!!! i am so grown up i earn my own money!!!!!!!!! it is so fun so many customers. i got paid 1080p today woohoo so i bought my self a fishing rod and a chest the cest was evil though and the fishing rod gave me a fish and a can!!!! :D :chohimetchi: i was angry though!!!!well gotta go luv u!!!!! :) :)

[SIZE=14pt]well there you have it from her she is so grown up i dont want her to leave![/SIZE]

skill points:128

weight:41lb

bye!!!!!!!!!

*~tamacrazy~* and *~annie~*

[SIZE=21pt]*******NEWS FLASH*******[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I AM A GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!! ANNIE JUST HAD A BABIE!!!

HERE SHE IS!!!

[SIZE=14pt]annie: sorry about her she is a bit over excited!!![/SIZE]

i am so tired after just giving birth(lol :) ) well the matchmaker came

and then she gave me the most goregous person...... mametchi!!!!! i am

so happy!!! but tired!! well i gave birth to healthy girl i shall call her.......

...boo! oops she has done

a poop let me clear her!!! byee!!!

boo:waaahhhhh!!! ga ga ga ga .....!

[SIZE=14pt]well there you have it from both of my girls!!!![/SIZE]

bye

*~tamacrazy~* and *~annie~* and dont forget *~boo!~*

:D :chohimetchi: :)

[SIZE=14pt]gen 2-female!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hiya!! well really happy about my tama!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]its on its second gen and im soooo happy!!! lol fell free to add comments if u want i thought i will make it clear 4 u!!!!!! dont be shy me and boo would luv 2 hear your comments! or if you wanna pm just pm!!!!boo! turned to a mohitamatchi!!! i got another one of them!!!!! here she is, with exciting news!!![/SIZE]

boo!: well i miss my mom but i shall call her when i am an adult! ( i am too young to use the fone!) well i had a mail and i am excepted into a preschool it is gonna be so cool!!! when i grow up i want to be a rockstar thats only if they let me or maybe i should work in the bakery!!! what do you think??????? well i am off to preschool!! seeya!!!

[SIZE=14pt]well there she is off to her school. they grow up so fast!! lol :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]name:boo![/SIZE]

skill points:

weight:28lb

[SIZE=14pt]bye[/SIZE]

*~tamacrazy~* and *~boo!~* :D :wub:

thank you for the message me and boo! are great and now she has turned to a young dorotchi and she is going to intelligent school!!!!!!! here she is!!!

boo!: hey everyone i am really happy with this!!!!!! i now want to be a scientist or maybe even a doctor!!!! lol!!! luv ya all!!! :furawatchi:

well bye!!!!!!!

*~tamacrazy~* and *~boo~*

hey every one loooonnng time no see!!!!!!! its been ages i know and i am truly sorry it is because me and boo! have been really working hard!!!!!

boo!: hello!! and know i havent forgot you lot!!!! i am a adult now!!! i am a pukatchi!!!!! i have a job of an teacher and also i recieved a bouquet from the king!!!! :angry: i was so honered by it!!!! well i am really busy at the mo so i will have to go to work luv u all!!!!

well next time i talk she would of have a baby!!!!

byeeee!!!!!

*~tamacrazy~* and *~boo!~*

gen 3[/color]

well boo! leaft which was upsetting but now i have a baby girl!!!

she turned into the little tear drop one!!! forgot its name lol!!!!

sorry its short but i need to go to preschool with my new baby.............................................................CAMMI!!!!! LOL

sweet name huh??

wow! its been ages!!!

reading back on these post's they are so immature lol!

im so childish at times! :angry:

anyway, i have started up my version 4 again and downloaded it. turns out i am on generation 7..... i think....

i will update as much as i can, glad to start on the version 4 log! i might be starting up my other version 4 and my version 3's.... that might be abit too much typing... :angry:

Hiay there!

just to let you know what my tama is like at the moment.

name: gale

generation: 8

i started it up, and didnt realize i was so far!

its a teen, and is a young dorotchi!

exciting or what? :eek:

well, it evolved to a pynotchi, somthing like that.

sadly that is a universal character, i dont really spend that much time with it as i am concentrating on my version 5! ;)

i may stop doing this version 4 log, it isnt doing to well :(

i'll just carry on with the version 5 one!

hey!!!!! long time no type.......man i just found all my tamas the other day....well not all of them...i had like 4 v4.5's but now i only have two...my v3 is dead well the batteries are....all my v4's have no batteries but my glow in the dark one yeah so well.....oh yeah i really want the cookie dough v5 and my bday was on march 22!!!!!! :angry: well pm me when u come on next bye

hey!!!!! long time no type.......man i just found all my tamas the other day....well not all of them...i had like 4 v4.5's but now i only have two...my v3 is dead well the batteries are....all my v4's have no batteries but my glow in the dark one yeah so well.....oh yeah i really want the cookie dough v5 and my bday was on march 22!!!!!! :angry: well pm me when u come on next bye
hiya!

yeh i kinda stopped my version 4 log now, but i have started a version 5 one now!!!

Feel free to read it, but no post are allowed in that, if you have a question then just PM me about it! :lol:

Latest posts

Back