Tama v.2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GO get ur version 2's on e-bay or wait until june 24! when they come out in all toy stores! :blink: :huh:

mine's white with green stars and orange bits - but the character is real weird - a ball with a tuft of hair and 4 wavy legs - always falls over - not a nyorotchi, but looks like it a bit. Is an adult.

(Mine is an orange and yellow cover) I debugged it, so i have a character with That looks like it has 3 heads! it's weird!

i hav a few tamagotchis but i never look on the logo on my own tama and i covered it with white-out so then i can't tell the difference u can tell me if i hav a v2 or not:it has soft,white clouds on it and it has shades of gray 4 the mist :lol:

I have two tama v2s and one has pink buttons and a baby blue background with flowers of different colors and the other has red buttons with a white background that has different color life saver shapes on it...

P.S. I have a question when is your toddler supposed to change into a teen?

They haven't released them in Texas.. I don't think..

But I just bought two v.1s, and I feel bad about getting another one.. Why? Here's and example.

|||Ever since I got Pokemon Ruby, I've hated trying to play Pokemon Silver or Green.. It makes me sick just watching the person walk..|||

I'm afraid the same thing will happen if I get a Tamagotchi Connection v.2, Because I really love my current tamagotchis, Hank and Cagga..

|||The animations in Pokemon SIlver are so old compared to Pokemon Ruby|||

And I'm not sure if the Tama v.1 will be as appealing..

I debugged my hot pink w/light pink, orange, and purple swirled Tama... and I'm naturally raiseing my baby blue one..

So I can speed up time. xD Five generations in less than five hours. Cool.

Does the Tama v.2 have something like that?

What characters have you gotten?

yes u can debug ur v.2 one. even though v2's are way better! just keep on taking good care of ur tama v1's! If u start getting bored of it just pop out the battery! :D

Well most of us have v2's! right? For those of you who don't go on ebay or wait until june 24 when they unleash the v2's in da US! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back