Tama V3 helps, tips, codes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torri554

Reaction score
Wow!!!! lol :mametchi: almost everyone is so interested in those tamas!!!

EVeryone almost wants one!!

When my friend c it and her lil bro, they asks me so much haha lol :mametchi:

My god!!!

Donating ur point tu the king

So like ummm, k, if u donate tu the king, after u donate 5000 , i had tu donate a few more point until i got the pass word. Actually i just told the tama," give me the wreched password!!!" It just appeared!! lol :mametchi: haha After u get the pssword tu visit the king, i suggest u be quick and write it down first Cuz on mine, after like 25 secs it dissapeared!! waaaaa :p T_T

Passwords

When u r tring tu get a password from someone else, it won't work on ur tama it will just say error THat is just sooooooooooooooooooo sad T_T :pochitchi:

Tama V3 secret codes

ABBAACBA=CAKE ps. after ur tama eats it, it will dissapear

BCABACBC=STEAK ps. after ur tama eats it, it will dissapear

CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK ps. i use it but it didn't du anything so far

AABBCACB=RC CAR 2 ps. i can't use it yet i think it is cuz i'm not an adult yet

CACABABC= STUFFED ANIMAL ps. if u use it on ur tama, it will dissapear

BCBCCABA=HONEY LOVE POTION ps. if u want it, enter the code first before the

other codes. Cuz i enter the code last i got the

costume!!!

* Moved to Tips & Tricks forum

Last edited by a moderator:
hey tamgotchiman ur wooever does it work on v2???????????????

ok this might be a really stupid question!!! i goto the shop and i keep pressing A until the guy has is hands up. I enter the code and it works. it says try it. what to I press after that??????????????

oh yeah, i have another question.lol. mines on the 2nd generation and i goto family and then parent. i went to tamatown and entered the correct password and it says that its wrong. why is it doing that? i've tried billions of times and it still didn't work! it worked yesterday but now it won't!!

please if you know the answers.. tell me!!!!

thnx :rolleyes: :huh: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :ph34r:

hey ummm................... diamonds4566

i dun't really kno wat sha did when u went tu tamatown...

u know when it asks u 4 ur username right

did u put ur username on ur tama???

tell mi wat u did first kk

maybe after my tama goes tu the 2nd generation i might be able tu tell ya

of course if u would still care about mi topic.... haha lol

Diamond, the response above doesn't matter. All you need to do is press C and check it out in your items menu. If you have food check the meal menu. :huh:

:wacko: cool, thanks. At least some people know what they are talking about!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I know why try a password it won't work to make your tama work correctly you have to rest it belive me I had the same problem. :huh: ;) :pochitchi:

hey bubbles.. who r u mentioning about the at least some people knows what their talking about?

can anyone tell me how old does your tama have to be until the matchmaker comes

OMG!!!!Thanks Torri!I've been looking all over for those,I already have the cake one from the instuction,and a got the steak from guessing! :eek: :D :D :blink: B) :p

ummm if ur talkign about v2's it is 40 ps

i will find out about the round 1 on the v3 if u like

you have ALL the items...how many items are there altogether?

BTW,friends tama batt is dead and the screen goes blank...will all the stuff inside be reset?What should we do ?plz tell me step by step.Thanks

you have ALL the items...how many items are there altogether?
BTW,friends tama batt is dead and the screen goes blank...will all the stuff inside be reset?What should we do ?plz tell me step by step.Thanks
I do not understand and im missing the hairgel code. :mellow:

BTW how do u get a genie

Last edited by a moderator:
u get a geunie by buying a lamp that looks like a teapot

and then use it then the genuie will appear

I haven't quit found out wat the genuie does so sry

Hey guys! I bought a tama v3 4 wks ago. i love it so much! 2day it got married to a guy at school's tamagotchi! how cute! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back