Tama V3 helps, tips, codes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donating ur point tu the kingSo like ummm, k, if u donate tu the king, after u donate 5000 , i had tu donate a few more point until i got the pass word. Actually i just told the tama," give me the wreched password!!!" It just appeared!! lol :angry: haha After u get the pssword tu visit the king, i suggest u be quick and write it down first Cuz on mine, after like 25 secs it dissapeared!! waaaaa :p T_T

Passwords

When u r tring tu get a password from someone else, it won't work on ur tama it will just say error THat is just sooooooooooooooooooo sad T_T -_-

CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK ps. i use it but it didn't du anything so far
You have to donate three times and have the total 500 or more before you can see the king.

The passwords are different for each Tama. It prevents people from giving them away to everyone.

Every hour, the cuckoo clock comes out and cheeps the amount of times the hours is (7 times for 7:00, etc...) every half hour it cheeps once.

Hi kiddy,

I reckon your v3 doesn't do shop codes because you've got to many items or treats.

Also sometimes when you connect you can't because of the same reason.

Hope that helps!

From

:pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

tamabuddy_teddybear

Kiddy111111111

Mine is doing that right now 2!!

that happened to my other tama 2

I think it is cuz that our tama's r already past the codes limited of entering time!!

But if mine dies or if u reset it then u can enter ur codes once again

I think I was 2 late

so i advise all of u tu du it fast!!

who was that dumb questions refeered to??

i had the same username on my tama and com

and i have a v3 2

Did u kinda press the duble a thingie majig? then the person in the shop puts up his hands u enter the code then. :lol: :pochitchi: :lol: :lol: :D :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :furawatchi:

hey Torri554 can u get the code for the clone, i lost it.

P.s. My tama is a maskchi :blink: :pochitchi: :D

I found a code one day in the mornig iI went to the cafe and did the juice and whene I put in the code the muracas came down in a present.I dont know if it was for that day only ?

No. Its in your Souvenirs now. K?

If u want anything, pm or email me. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Does anybody have this same problem,when you play a game you get less points then you are supposed to?

hey, HMBjou, when i donated 2 the king i did it three times and it totaled 5000 and it did not give me a PW, but then i donated 20 more and it gave it 2 me! <_< ps: i know dat was posted a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back