tama v4.5 uratamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elfquest3

Reaction score
its a roumer that tamagotchi 4v.5 is actualy an americanized uratamagotchi! i myself do belive this roumer, because it has so many ura characters, and the star on the entena! how about you?

The V4.5 is somewhat modeled after the Ura Tama, but the V4.5 has more features, games, and items than a Ura Tama. However the characters are mostly from the Ura Tama hence the name Ura Violetchi, Ura Mametchi... etc. :)

Actually, the Uratama and V4.5 have different features. You can actually cook your own food on the Uratama, the Uratama has a blue pixel screen instead of a black pixel screen, and the Uratama has the Bikkurizoku characters.

Nah, the V4.5 is different than the Uratama although that's what it was modeled after.

Plus, why would they just make the V4.5 and have it be the same thing as the Uratama? Doesn't make much sense, does it? :blink:

its a roumer that tamagotchi 4v.5 is actualy an americanized uratamagotchi! i myself do belive this roumer, because it has so many ura characters, and the star on the entena! how about you?
I don't really know anything about v4.5 tamos because I don't have one!!!!!

When my friend left my house after she came over my tamagotchi's have been missing and I can't find them but I still here them beeping!!! They must be in the house somewere but dead!!!!!! :( :angry: :angry: <_< :) -_- :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back