tama v4 jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
im not sure if this has been asked before i searched it and couldnt find anthing andi just got my v4 a few days ago its an adult finnaly and i was wondering hoe u get a job becuse whenever i press work it takes me to schol and makes me do that pencil game plz help me!

It's okay, you just have to be a little patient. Your tamagotchi probably is not old enough to have a job yet. When he/she is old enough, you will get a [!] in the mail. When you click it you will see the pencil game teacher guy and your tama will be graduating from school. If your stats are high enough, you will get another [!] in the mail. When you open this one, then you will have the oportunity to choose a job for your pet.

Well you have to wait to be a certain age and it graduates

then wait 24 hours and you will be able to pick your choice

of jobs based on your stats.

Tamagirl020

im not sure if this has been asked before i searched it and couldnt find anthing andi just got my v4 a few days ago its an adult finnaly and i was wondering hoe u get a job becuse whenever i press work it takes me to schol and makes me do that pencil game plz help me!
You should be patient, adults get jobs usually at ages 2-5, 7, or maybe 7. But some adults don't even get jobs, my Tosakatchi mated and left the boy baby before it got a job!

The key is to be patient and calm.

-Cotton :)

I have 5 V4's and not a single one of them has had anyone show up to their interview to hoppy and they have been getting [!] mail for 3 days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back