Tama V5 diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl303

Reaction score
[SIZE=7] Dear Diary,

July 3 2008

Oldest

Girl

My brother and my sister and I are todlers right now. I am the oldest writing right now, I am a girl. Our human is taking care of us really well! She always plays games with us! But we aren't bonding very well. Oh I have to go! Time for breakfeast![/size]

Dear Diary,

July 3 2008

Middle

Boy

Hi! I was only about 5 seconds younger than my sister! But at least I am like 10 seconds older than my other sister! My older sister is SO lucky! She gets to play all of the games! She gets all the friends too! But she's really nice to us!

We all sleep in the same room. Most of the time we like to dance. My older sister can jump really high but I can't.

I read what my sister said earlier, the part where she said that we don't have any bond...but now we like eachothe a bit more.

I have to go to a tea party! :D bye !

[SIZE=14pt] .Dear Diary,[/SIZE]

July 4 2008

Yongest :p

girl

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! My brother and my sister didn't tell me about this till this morning! They [SIZE=21pt]NEVER[/SIZE] tell me anything!!! Well at least I'm writing now! But they think just cause I'm the youngest and not by much(10and15secs) they can hide stuff from me! GRRRRR!

Oh! It's play time! Got to go! Bye!

Latest posts

Back