Tama v5 help plz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmoneygotchi

Reaction score
what is a sociable family.

also my tamagotchi familiy have been children for 2 days and still no teens

Last edited by a moderator:
You get the Sociable Family from training your family with Mame bonding items. Also, your family might be toddlers for two days because you might have pause them or put them on the travel show.

I have a Gen 2G and i cant get it to bond. It is a adlut how do i get the family bonding % up so I can merry them?

Help PLZ

It takes awhile to get there bond up.It doesnt take just one bond time and it goes up 10%

it takes a couple of times

unforntunatly,i dont have a v5.5(celebrity)so this might not be the correct answer.

Keep trying!

I have a Gen 2G and i cant get it to bond. It is a adlut how do i get the family bonding % up so I can merry them?Help PLZ
You don't need bonding if you want to marry them off. You need 100% bonding do if you want the Royal - Gotchi Family. Fireball602 is right, it takes a a couple of tries. Some items are bonding items, which helps your family bond.

what does it mean if my fam is socialble? and why havent they gone on to next gen after 3 days havent been to travel shop or nething

also my tamagotchi familiy have been children for 2 days and still no teens
The children take 48 hours to evolve to teens.

If your Tamas take longer than required before evolving to the next stage, I assume that they have been paused, as pausing ceases the Tamagotchis' growth.

Heads up folks

This topic was started by Tmoneygotchi to ask about the V5 Sociable Family.

Please don't hijack another members thread and start asking/answering questions about something else?

That's taking it off topic ;)

Instead, please make a new thread of your own in the Help for New Tama Owners forum where everyone will get the chance to see your questions and answer them.

Thanks.

TOPIC CLOSED

(because the original question has been answered AND to avoid further off topic posts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back