Tama V5 pets & special characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I saw the great chart of the Famitama characters on tamanegerie.com and was wondering about the pets and special characters:

I see that the 4 main families (Mametchi :( , Memetchi :huh: , Kuchipatchi :huh: , and Furawatchi :blink: ) all have pets listed. Are these characters you can get? Or are they just part of the Tamagotchi story and not actual attainable characters?

Also, I know Repotchi is the guy who brings you presents when you enter special codes but how to you see the other special characters (jidoutchi, ciaotchi, melulutchi, etc.)?

Just wondering!

Thanks!

they are characters u can get u just need to get a pure family to do that marry a pure character on dating show. they have pets 2 for the pure families to see other characters enter a code then enter it again

the pets are just animation
I thoght they were on the actual tama but now u say it I think u are right and I am not saying u are wrong becuasee they give pixel pics of tamagotchi characters and they were not there

I don't think someone answered the specific question of whether or not you could get the special characters as characters you could get. (Jidoutchi, Depagotchi, Gaidotchi, Nanakotchi, JALtchi, Uniqlotchi, etc.) If you don't know who these characters are, you can see them here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17556

I wanted to know the answer as well. They aren't apart of any family, and they are just listed under "special guests and characters." How do we get them, or when do we seem them?!

I thoght they were on the actual tama but now u say it I think u are right and I am not saying u are wrong becuasee they give pixel pics of tamagotchi characters and they were not there
i read that you DO have to get a pure family to get the pet, Spankitchi2

i had a kikotchi and now i have a glasuntchi as a papa. they weren't listed as special or anywhere else! how did i get them, and how rare are they??? (i found glasuntchi on dating show, had him marry my ^_^ , and i only got one tama baby) my :D is now mememamatchi and ive got this weird looking papa who has a combover and black sunglasses or something like that with stars in them, and he looks like a gopher. when i had him marry my ^_^ , he looked like this...

_____

\--| | /

|-\_/|

|----|

|----|

/____\

can someone tell me what they are? oh and kikitchi looked like a monkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back