Tama V5 Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoMame

Reaction score
On Spudilike's V5 "Adult to Parent Growths" Chart (on TamaZone), it says you "Must get Mametchi, Memtchi, Kuchipatchi, or a Violetchi. Then marry it to a Chantotchi, Mumutchi, Yonepatchi, Sukatchi, to get a Pure Family.

Well, my question is this: What if u get a Yonepatchi. Then wait till u get Kuchipatchi on the Dating Show, will u still get a Pure Family? Or MUST u have the "Main" tama?

It can be the other way around I think so ya if you have a yonepatchi marry a kuchipatchi and you should get the same family. I have the kuchipa family right now actually!! I had had the kuchipatchi and married a yonepatchi tho.

Dont forget you must have 100% bonding though or it wont work.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't work for me. I had 100% bonding with a Sukatchi and married him to Violetchi. I did not get the Flower family but had a mixed family instead.

OH Nisey it didnt work? WOW, I almost did that one with the same Sukatchi but decided on kuchipa instead. Thats good to know. So NeoMame scratch my last post I was wrong. WOW I thought it would have worked. Thats a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back