Tama v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
I was playing on my ds and I realized my v5 wasn't very happy.

I tried pressing buttons and it wouldn't work!

I pushed the button on the back and took out the batteries for awhile and the buttons still didn't work!!!

I don't want all my 22 generations going down the drain!!!

I even put a new battery in it like a month ago!!!

PLZ HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Someone plz help me!!!!

I wanna know if its safe to put the battery in my v5 without it dieng coz I have 22 generations on it!!!

PLZ HELP!!!!

Yes, you can put the battery back in, but when the egg appears, press B and the choose the DOWNLOAD option, this will take you back to the last event that happened on your tamagotchi :D

Good luck and I hope it still works!

Yes, you can put the battery back in, but when the egg appears, press B and the choose the DOWNLOAD option, this will take you back to the last event that happened on your tamagotchi :D Good luck and I hope it still works!
I did that already!!!

It's not changing!!!

It's just going back to it normal headache spot!!!!

Well, thanx 4 helpin anyways.

No one else would help.

try a BRAND NEW battery and don't touch it with your hands, use tweezers to put it in, direct contact with the oils on your skin could kill a battery or severely damage it

try a BRAND NEW battery and don't touch it with your hands, use tweezers to put it in, direct contact with the oils on your skin could kill a battery or severely damage it
I could try that but im just gonna give up on that tama.

That out of my tamas had the most glitches so im giving up on it.

R.I.P TAMA! family. :( :( :(

dont worry i did that with my old tamagotchi and on the screean it came up with

Download witch means get the previous gen

&

Reset witch means wipeing the memory :(

hope it works

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, don't mean to post in an old topic, but that meant your Tamagotchi was ready to leave. If you wanted to save it, you had to repeatedly press any button 50 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back