tama v6: instrument changes my tama's husband

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi419

Reaction score
Okay, So I just wake up. My Chantotchi, Petitchi, and Mametchi are still on the screen of my v6/Music star. I clean up their dookie and then let my Chantotchi Christie practice the bass drum.

Then lo and behold, Christie hands the bass drum to Mametchi and in 1/2 second he's playing the bass. Then in the next 1/2 second, Mametchi transforms into a KuroMame playing the trumpet. After that, in the last 1/2 second, I have a Kuro playing the Mega Drums. I DON'T EVEN HAVE MEGA DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :)

Then I change the instrument to a Trumpet because that's what I saw the Mame/KuroMame in disguise using. Then I let my Chantotchi use the trumpet. Similar thing happens. Mame using Trumpet, Kuro using Trumpet, Kuro using drums.

What the heck happened????!!!!

This is what happens after the KuroMame incident. {View link below}

Image of my tama's screen after "the incident"

IT'S LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a V6 but have you tried reset/download? Taking out the battery/download. If none of those work then it may be a problem with the circut or a permanet glitch. You should e-mail bandi.

I can't understand your ranting so I'll just tell you to reset/download.

I think it's a glitch. One of the many glitches.

I don't have a V6 but have you tried reset/download? Taking out the battery/download. If none of those work then it may be a problem with the circuit or a permanent glitch. You should e-mail bandai.
Heck! I don't want to lose all the music awards, and besides, i've heard of Tosakatchis morphing into Dreamtchi! Who cares? I'm just seeing if anybody knows what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back