Tama valintines

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sasukeisemo

Reaction score
This will be held on Febuary 14,2008. This hatch IS a valintines hatch. The UNOFFICIAL time is 4:00 eastern time(us and canada). If you have a problem with that time contact me by PM!!!

rules:

1.)only ONE tama can enter

2.) ANY version

3.) NO ancesters

4.)NO debugged tamas

5.)MUST tell us how your tama is every other day(or every day)

6.)no spam

7.) have fun!

suggested times:

members who KNOW they are joining:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of entering with my V1, though starting that up would give me four at once. I have to see what I am doing that day, if the three I have now aren't to much then I will join. =D

Well, I'll join with one of my V4 tamas =D

I think it'll be a fun day to start it on. I'll probably be on everyday with updates too, hopefully I don't kill it off too quickly, haha.

I forgot one of my 5th generations a week ago in my locker, needless to say...It died.

Alright My V1 and me are already to join I just need to figure out what that time is Mountain time. :D I have such bad luck with version 1's but my others don't beep enough so it will be fun, I come on ever day too so be prepared for me to bother you guys with how it's going.

EDIT: Um... Is this even going to happen I mean I want to do it but if it's just me all alone and is 4 the official time now or what? It wold be 2 my time and that's perfectly fine with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright =) Your not alone Cray!

I reset my lovely lovely V4[[cheetah spots!]]

Aaand. I got a darling lil' baby boy today!

I named him Bleeker.

Why?

Because it's Valentine's day, and me and mwa Boy[[Caaaaleb<3]]'s first movie we went togather to was Juno.

Aaaand the film was amazing.

So, in honor of that.

[[+ I was thinking of naming him Bleeper, or Bleep, buuuut, this is more sentimental for a lovely dovey holiday<3]]

Hearts all around yo ho![[bahaha, I just watched PotC3]]

Happy Valentine's Day you guys!

I had my V1 all ready to go and everything I keep taking apart but it was fine then I notice that when I scroll through the icons they aren't highlighting so my solution involves a screw drive which is a bad idea. So I fix the Icon thing only to break the screen now I have dead pixels so in other words I fail hard. I'm planing on getting a v4.5 this weekend though, and I also plan to hide that screw driver from myself :huh: .

Oh geez. That sucks! =/

Now I'm pretty much aaaallll alone =o

Well, Bleeker has been neeedy liiike allll day. I had him paused some of time, but mainly in school I fed him alot.

The teachers in my highschool don't care too much, aaand it doesn't take too long.

Pluuus. At my school, alotta people have no idea what a Tamagotchi is...not kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back