tama ver3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duchesspup

Reaction score
:rolleyes: tama ver3 i cant find one i looked evrey ware!

Last edited by a moderator:
No ones replying because no one like ever goes in this Fourm :rolleyes: it's in the wrong place too! Your having truble looking for a V3? Weird there always here where I live... try amazon and ebay!

Targets, Toys R Us, and Wal*Marts would be the Best place for V3s.

I've gotten three (well, one was my sisters, but I'm counting it) tamas from Ebay, and they were in perfect condition!

Thank you guys sorry i did not know i was in the arcade disscuion

Usually you can find batteries at meijers.I asked the guy at the video game/movie section if they had any dl2032 batteries and he said they did. :furawatchi: :puroperatch

o o

l l

l l

l---------------l

tamatalk rocks!

P.S the acount above is the one at my dads and is also mine

did you know that there's a new grafiti tamagotchi?

How do you get an avatar?

i have 2 and a half v3s and i got my pink with bows v3 on a bandtrip that i went on to regina saskatchewean Canada WAL-MART and my newest v3 that i just got today wich is a green with flowers on it i got it at a true value hardware store lol :p

i know your probably wondering why i said i have 2 and a half v3s i said half because its debugged so i consider it half a tama lol BTW i got that one ebay and its the blue camo one

but you can get a selection of tamas at just over £12 at wollworths, i tried 2 wollys shops and now i both had them, now i have a white and pink V3 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back