Tama Visit (final part)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dash

Reaction score
Chapter 6 Good Work Melissa

When I went to school the next day, Chenny said: "Mrs. Dixon said that you got everything right in your test!" "Really?" I asked. "You did," Lauren said. "You are so smart!" Mametchi must have told me the right answers, I thought. Ring! It was the school bell. "We have a very smart person in this class," said Mrs. Dixon. "And that is Melissa! She got all the hard questions right too!"

When we came home Mametchi was looking sad. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "We were cheating," he sobbed. "Were we?" I asked. "Yes. I told you the answers," he said. I wish I didn't come up with this idea, he thought. I could hear the cupboard opening so I went to the kitchen. I saw Kuchipatchi trying to get some snacks. "Get out of my cupboard!" I said to him. "Sorry," he said. I went back to my room to see how Mametchi was going. I had to first give him a bath. He had powder all over him! "Mametchi," I said. "It doesn't matter. You helped me." Melissa is right. I should be happy that I helped her, Mametchi thought. "It's time for you all to ho back to Tama planet. Here's my phone number so you can ring me anytime," I said to the Tamagotchis. "Bye Melissa," they said "Bye," I said to them. When it was night time the Tamagotchis went in their UFO. Then the UFO flew away.

THE END.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back