Tama Wars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
In a lonely desolate street, in a cheap but practical council house, the whole Buffay family were going through their daily routine of trying to get Grandma Gertie her medicine and getting Steve ready for work. But today was a more manic day than usual. It was interview day. It wasn't for a job for Sally but instead an interview for the twins new school (Oh sorry, did I forget to mention they were twins?). Sally Jr and Maria were going to be toddlers any day and they'd need to start going to Miss Music, the music teacher any day soon.

'HAS ANYONE SEEN GRANDMA!?' Sally yelled over the sound of the smoke alarm as Steve had burnt the toast.

'I SAID...' she trailed off as she saw Gertie in her usual seat, sitting in her usual position, smoking her usual pipe, sleeping soundly. She grabbed a bottle from the kitchen shelf. 'Grandma, it's time for your medicine, open wide!' Grandma did not respond as she was clearly sound asleep. Sally tipped a table spoon of a yucky yellow liquid onto her well hmm... table spoon I guess. Sally held GG's mouth open with one hand and poured the medicine in with the other and then put the medicine back on the shelf.

'Sally J, Maria!' she barked again, 'Come on, it's time to go!' Maria scurried reluctantly over to her mother.

'Where's Sally J?' she yelled once more, 'Has anyone seen Sally? HAVE WE LOST A CHILD HERE???' Steve, who was just about to leave for work could see that Sally felt stressed. 'Sally's in her bedroom,' Steve muttered, trying to set the tone of voice a little quieter. 'Just sit down here, I'll make you a nice cup of tea and you can relax.' Sally perched her bottom down on a chair before sighing. Steve was right, it did feel better. Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door. The whole family stopped what they were doing and looked up (except GG who was sleeping). 'Who is it?' Maria asked. Sally Junior returned from her bedroom with a lovely pearl necklace around her neck (that's clearly why she'd spent half an hour in there, trying to put on one little necklace). 'MUM! DAD! IT'S THE DOOR!!!' Sally J bellowed, clearly copying her mum's loud tone.

'Who is it!' shouted Steve from the kitchen. There was a short pause. Everyone listened for a reply.

'It's the postie,' he replied, 'I have a special delivery for a Miss Maria Buffay.' Maria beamed at the thought of having post (for the first time ever).

'Let me open the door,' exclaimed Steve running out from the kitchen. But little did Maria know, the package would be more trouble than it was worth.

Back