Tama Wars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
'Wow Maria, you've been accepted into a gifted nursery,' Steve exclaimed, 'It says you have an IQ of 136, that's even higher than mine, I think. Sally, is 32 lower than 136?' Steve was very thick.

'Yes, Steve,' Sally sighed still waiting for her cup of coffee that she had been promised.

'COLLEGE! CABBAGE!' A sleeptalking grandma yelled as she choked on the pipe she was smoking. Sally was feeling a bit better now.

'Come and give me a hug my intellectual genius!' she shouted to Maria, 'Just think Steve, of the physical improbabilities of that happening!' Sally J, the mouth of the family was quick to respond.

'Mum, you're 129, that's not as good as Maria!' Sally J ran over to Maria picking her up out of her mum's arms cuddling her.

'Wait, a sec...' Steve said reading the notice (yes, he can actually read, well... about as well as a 5 year old).

'It says you have to go right away, for an acs... acse... asept...' Sally stood up walking past the twins over to Steve.

'It says that Maria has to go for an acceptance test right now.' Steve glanced at his watch, he half read and half guessed what time it was.

'Well, I've got to go off to work,' he exclaimed slamming the door behind him (it's a thing with thick people, they think it makes them look impressive).

'Oh no!' Sally shouted as she realised something.

'Who will take Sally to her interview?' It suddenly dawned on Sally J that she was not taking priority over her intelligent sister.

'Look Sally J, stay here with GG for a while, we can always do your interview another time.' Sally explained, 'Come on Maria, let's go!' Sally J was cross. Just because Maria had a higher IQ than her. Come to think of it, she hadn't had a test.

Meanwhile, a mother and daughter were walking down the path to a five star mansion, not knowing what was awaiting them on the other side of the door.

Latest posts

Back