Tama Wars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
'Katy! Get into your position, she's coming!' yelled Poppy. Katy reluctantly scuttled over to the window.

'She's got her mum as well Pop,' Katy said staring at the duo walking down the path.

'Good,' exclaimed Poppy releasing an evil cackle, 'That's more hostages. Soon, he will be mine!'

Ding! Dong. The doorbell rang. Poppy slithered off into the kitchen while Katy opened the door.

'Welcome to ChildCause Gifted Nursery, I'm Katy, the headteacher, let me take your coats.' She took Sally's jacket, shoving her hand into the pocket instantly, pulling out a full wallet.

'Right this way,' Katy explained in a very child friendly voice leading the two into the kitchen. Before they had time to do anything, Poppy sprang out from behind the door with a net securing them all.

'Mwahaha!!!' yelled Poppy, (yes it was so loud it deserved three exclamation marks). Sally was quick to respond and was trying to convince Maria that she wasn't scared.

'Oh, hello,' she said cheerfully but the sound of fright could be heard in her voice, 'Why are we here then?'

Katy appeared in the doorway. She looked taller, slyer and meaner than ever.

'You're here because we want your husband!' she chuckled.

'What do you want Steve for?' she asked.

'SHUTUP!' Poppy yelled, 'Just give me your husband or you both die.' There was silence, neither of them had decided to laugh. Maria was scared now.

'Mummy, I'm scared!' she winged. Poppy was looking mean.

'SHUT YOUR FACE BOTH OF YOU OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!'

'But wait, why do you want Steve?' Sally asked, pushing her luck. Both Poppy and Katy frowned.

'It doesn't matter,' Katy said, 'The thing is that we want him and if we don't get him, both of you will die.'

The sisters smiled to each other.

'Anyway, I'll leave it with you.' Poppy added, dragging her sister with her out of the room.

'What do we do mummy?' Maria whispered. Sally shed a tear.

'I don't know Maria, I really don't know'

Latest posts

Back