Tama Wars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
'But why are we here?' Sally J asked, 'Where's daddy and where's the gifted nursery?' Sally S (I'll call her that, it's short for senior) sighed.

'Sally, those two people you just saw were really horrible. They don't care about other people and are completely thoughtless.' Sally J (who actually was more intelligent than Maria) could see that Mum was getting ready to break into an upsetting story.

'Those two, well... hmm... Those two want Steve, your dad. They won't say why. They just say that until they get him, we'll be here.' Sally J frowned.

'Mum, I always thought like, you were perfect and stuff.' Sally S smiled. 'I mean, I always thought that you were the boss, the leader and that no matter what happened nobody could get, you or make you upset because you were perfect and those things don't happen to perfect people.' Sally S grinned then remembered she was under a net.

'I really love you sometimes Sally,' Sally S muttered.

Meanwhile, a waitor at the cheapest and most horrible place in town was arriving home. Steve opened the front door and walked in. Although he wasn't very bright, he could instantly see something was wrong. Grandma Gertie was on her own, choking on her pipe (figure of speech) and 6 hours after the interview, none of the kids were anywhere to be seen. He picked up his mobile phone which was laying on the table. He pressed speed dial and went to number 2: Sally Buffay. He began to call her.

At this time, three people were in a sticky situation. They couldn't get out of these nets and Sally S didn't dare call Steve in case the people in the kitchen heard him. Yes, you guessed it, Sally S's phone was on super, super loud mode. RING!!! RING!!! It bellowed, echoing through the massive mansion. Sally S reached into her pocket. She wanted to pick it up before Katy or Poppy heard. She pulled it out of her pocket and pressed the green button. 'Hello,' she whispered, 'Hello,' replied Steve, 'Is everything ok?' Believe it or not, that was a really awkward question for Sally S to answer. 'Not quite,' she added, 'Look Steve, I need you to do something. Look at the piece of paper on the table, it has the address of the gifted nursery on it. I need you to sneak in but you CANNOT be seen. We have been captured by two ladies, just well... be quick and do not be seen.' Sally S hung up. Maria looked at her mum.

'Mum,' she whispered, 'How will dad be able to read the address?' Sally S was hesitant.

'I'm not so sure if he will,' said Mum, 'We'll just have to hope.' Poppy appeared from the kitchen. 'I heard a phone, whose was it, I'll 'ave it!' Sally S didn't want to give up her phone.

'Yeah, I heard that phone too. Umm... Umm... I think it was coming from upstairs.' Sally S wiped some sweat off her head.

'Those idiots!' she yelled charging up the stairs. Sally S didn't even know there was anyone upstairs. Swiftly, Katy appeared and ran after her.

'We haven't got long,' Sally S muttered, 'Because they will find out we are lying soon.' A door began to creak open.

The trio span around. Steve!

'Where are you?' he whispered. Sally S was fast to reply.

'Under this net, now get us out of here!' Steve tip-toed over to the net. He pulled as hard as he could and lifted up Sally S and Maria's net (that's the one thing Steve was good at). 'Wait!' said Sally S, 'Sally Junior is with us as well,' pointing to the other net. Steve lifted that up as well. Sally S didn't think twice.

'Run everybody, run!' They made a run for the door.

'And just where do you think you're going?' The quad slowly turned around and saw, Poppy.

What will happen? Find out in Part 7

Latest posts

Back