Tama Weight Evolution Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows112

Reaction score
Ok... So we all know that what your tama evolves into depends on how well you take care of it. Well, it also matters on what amount of weight it was before it evolves! I am planning to do a project called The Tama Weight Evolution Project!

Here is the form to fill out

Baby weight before evolving:

Evolved into what Child?:

Child weight before evolving:

Evolved into what Teen?

Teen weight before evolving:

Evolved into what adult?

Generation:

[SIZE=21pt]GENERATIONS ARE IMPORTANT![/SIZE]

To start off with weight evolution tips, here are some of outcomes with weight

1. If your baby has been given too much food, It is likely that it will evolve to be Tamatchi or Kuchitamatchi

2. If your baby has been given too little food, it is likely that it will evolve to be Mitzutamatchi

3. if your tama has been given the right amount of food, it is likely it will turn into Mohitamatchi

if u have an even gen 99lb u get warusotchi

60lb even bunbuntchi

odd 99lb maskitchi :D

58lb odd kuchipatchi :( cute :lol:

baby w?6 or 7

envolve?tamatchi

its a tamatchi now(1g)

Sorry, but the weight means nothing. I've had 30lb Masktchis and 99lb Mimitchis.

Ok... So we all know that what your tama evolves into depends on how well you take care of it. Well, it also matters on what amount of weight it was before it evolves! I am planning to do a project called The Tama Weight Evolution Project!
Here is the form to fill out

Baby weight before evolving:

Evolved into what Child?:

Child weight before evolving:

Evolved into what Teen?

Teen weight before evolving:

Evolved into what adult?

Generation:

[SIZE=21pt]GENERATIONS ARE IMPORTANT![/SIZE]

To start off with weight evolution tips, here are some of outcomes with weight

1. If your baby has been given too much food, It is likely that it will evolve to be Tamatchi or Kuchitamatchi

2. If your baby has been given too little food, it is likely that it will evolve to be Mitzutamatchi

3. if your tama has been given the right amount of food, it is likely it will turn into Mohitamatchi
Generations are not important. they might raise chances, but I've proven that they can;t stop you from getting different characters. Oniontchi is supposed to be Even, I've gotten him on third generation. Hinotamatchi, I've gotten him on fourth and second.

I don't have the exact stats, but I almost always have my Tama's at max weight because I don't have a lot of time to play games so I just give them snacks. But I've still gotten good characters like Mimitchi and Leaftchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back