*~Tama World~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Look, I only reported you to the police because you were destroying Kate emotionally, and her life was literally breaking into pieces. Let's just say, any citizen standing by would have clearly reported you. As for guitar, well, there's more than a thousand out there for purchase; get another one and wear it in. Finally, you've been bullied here, haven't you? The way you've been so scared and frightened, like Kate.."

That's when Lindsay decided what she must do. To be happy here, (and to maybe gather some useful information) she had to meet the fellow college-goers, and make a few friends. It would definitely help her blend in at the least. Besides, she had nothing else to do. She left her room, and began meeting people.

" I was not exactly bullied." said Katrina, finally opening the door.

"If my life here is bullied, it's not. Here, it's normal behaviour. I can't live here.

Just at the wrong moment, I'd think that you'd make my life worse. It's bad enough already."

Katrina sipped the rest of her beer and threw the bottle into the recycling bin.

Then she took up the conversation. "I thought things were bad enough as is. Look, I bought stuff to protect me.

She showed Cade the plastic shield and the ninja outfit, which was in the coat hangar.

She sighed deeply and said: "That's it..."

"And as for my guitar, i think I settled into a drum set... or my little harp."

Cade said...

Last edited by a moderator:
(Please no team story style formats with trail offs)

He responded almost instantly. "So move back to Tamatown. Simple answer... If Dazzlitchi's here are that rude and criminal-behaviored, then get your butt out of Dazzlitchi Town."

Lindsay walked on a different floor on the dormitory, saying a friendly "Hi!" to everyone she saw. She wasn't paying much attention, though, and she accidentally ran into Blaze. She squeaked and immediately turned. "Oh gosh, I am SO sorry about that!" she apologized.

Katrina winked at Cade. "You SURE you want to take the TRAIN?"

Then she ran to pack her bags. She threw in some of her favourite clothes, her harp with a flame emblem, her wallet, make-up, and extra supplies.

She grabbed a "for rent" sign and hammered it in front.

Katrina then grabbed a box full of beers and hauled all of the things into her private jet.

The chauffeur, indeed the same guy as before, acted reluctant to Katrina.

Katrina shrugged, then waved a cheque in front of him. The chauffeur used the private jet to retreive the limo,

and Katya asked Cade if he wanted to fly, or go by train.

Name: Isis

Type of Tamagotchi: UraVioletchi

Age (Human years work): 22

Personality: Kind, shy, creative, mature.

Likes: Swimming, work (she's a firefighter), playing the harp, playing with her daughter Diana

Dislikes: Clumsy preschool Tamas, trash, "false alarms" at work.

Other (Crushes, any other things?): Diana is a real Tama, my first V4.5 character. It is true she had a daughter named Diana, but Diana died when she got unpaused in my suitcase somehow :( :huh: . Isis was actually a firefighter.

Cade grinned at her. "You kidding? I've never flown in a private jet before.. I'll get in." By this point, he was no longer depressed about breaking up with his old girlfriend. He climbed into the jet without any luggage, seeing as all he had had when he had left was his favorite gray sweatshirt, 1650 gotchi and an Ipod touch.

"Oh hi." Blaze said, staring at the tama that had just bumped into him. He recognized her as the girl that had interrupted him during his physics essay.

"Still SO sorry about that," she said, and blushed, embarrassed. "I'm kind of.. Well I wasn't paying attention, you know, just walking around, meeting the people.. I'm kinda new, ya know.." she mumbled, kinda quietly. She wasnt used to talking to people not on a work level. Secret Agent business was very strict and tight, and left little time for social conversation.

(OOC: Evil Dazzilitchi left this site permanantly, so she told me what to write here:)

Katrina was in the private jet, and they went back to tama world.

But then, it crashed and Cade was dumped out.

Katrina died in the fire...

And was never seen again. (which you will of Evil Dazzilitchi :( )

After many countless rehearsals and one dress rehearsal, the opening night for Kelly's play was finally here! She'd had a seat reserved for Nellie. She decided to call Nellie to see if she was coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ring ring*

Nellie picked up the phone. "Hello?" she said.

"It's me Kelly" said Kelly "I just wanted to make sure you were coming to the play tonight" She paused. "You are coming, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course" said Nellie "Anything to get away from my snobby roommate!"

"Cool!" said Kelly "There's a seat reserved for you at the front. We all got to reserve seats for family"

"Sweet!" said Nellie "Maybe I can tell you about my roommate afterwards"

"From what you've said about her already, I'd rather not hear about her" said Kelly. She sounded serious but was joking.

"'K then, I guess the juicy details are hidded from you forever then" said Nellie going along with the joke. (Like she doesn't know her own twin is joking)

"No, no!" said Kelly, laughing "Tell me!"

"After the play" ordered Nellie.

"Okay" said Kelly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nellie packed a few things in a shoulder bag for tonight. Lacey saw. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"Well" Nellie said "tonight my sister is in a play and I'm going to watch"

"Like you can get permission to leave campus" said Lacey, meanly.

"Already have" said Nellie.

"What is that?" asked Lacey, pointing to Nellie's bed.

Nellie looked. There, on her bed was a sparkly purple top which belonged to Lacey.

"I honestly have no idea how it got there" said Nellie.

"Liar" said Lacey, "You're obviously trying to steal it"

"No, I can't lie" said Nellie, "I'm no good at covering it up"

"Prove it" said Lacey, "What type of tama are you?"

"I'm a Mi-Mi-Ringotchi" said Nellie, trying to lie and say she was a Mimitchi.

"Okay" said Lacey, "You survive. But whoever tried to frame you is a genius!" Of course it was her. She wanted to get Nellie kicked out. But that plan was ruined due to the fact Nellie's a horrible liar.

(OOC: Evil Dazzilitchi left this site permanantly, so she told me what to write here:)

Katrina was in the private jet, and they went back to tama world.

But then, it crashed and Cade was dumped out.

Katrina died in the fire...

And was never seen again. (which you will of Evil Dazzilitchi :( )
Sorry, u must have been mistaken. I have not left this site, I have just switched to another account.

Please don't announce for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back