tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
I was searching on ebay for a tamagotchi to buy,and i'm stumped.I have a list,but I just don't know where to choose from.It's such a tough desicion to choose, since I can only have three tamas.Could you guys help me please?

(EDIT:I forgot to put the Osumesu, so those who vote for it need to reply!

Sorry for the incovenience.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a Tamagotchi Color.............. I hear its a very well done Tamagotchi. :)

I had a really tough time choosing a Tamagotchi too! I was interested in a V1 but I was also wanting a Tamagotchi with color! So after 2 days of deciding and researching, I went with a Tamagotchi+Color! And now I have to wait for it to arrive...But it's your choice! There are a lot of different Tamagotchi's out there! :)

honestly, i would buy a color, but, if your going for vintage; buy the osumesu or the v2 or something.if you collecting, then the ocean i hear is kinda rare and a perfect collectors item.

Wow, a lot of people love the color. :p

I've read Binary's color guide, and that made up my mind that I will get the Color, sooner or later.

I'll also be getting a v2 (my parents just say that I could buy a tama for no reason.Kinda weird, I know, but at least i'll have a v2!) so that's off the list.

One more left, so please help!

(EdIT:AAAAARGH!I can't make up my mind!I'll maybe have the v2 OR the p1,and maybe even a special edition of some sort.I can't even stay put to 1 tamagotchi for 5 seconds! :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back