Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carys

Reaction score
my tamajust turned into a adult WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: :wacko: :wub: :huh: :huh: :mimitchi:

the thingis i had to put a costume on it it was that ugly here is a short description

bbig nose

long nose hairs

wigly tail

:ph34r: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huh: :huh: :mametchi:

: :wacko: :blink: :( :furawatchi: :unsure: the thingis i had to put a costume on it it was that ugly here is a short description

bbig nose

long nose hairs

wigly tail

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: <_< <_< <_<
That is Hanatachi and he is not ugly!!

how could you say Hanatchi is ugly!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
*gasp*

a Hanatchi hater :blink: !

you don't see that often.

people like different things then others, remember that.

come on you know it's ugly bubbleis 555 it's got long nose hairs but thank havens it's has just had a baby so it will hopefully be different :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :ph34r: :blink: :wub:

okay people have differnt point of view but it is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to me but if you think ugly is nice well be my guest

do any of you know how to make the text big/small red/blue
do any of you know how to make the text big/small red/blue

okay people have differnt point of view but it is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to me but if you think ugly is nice well be my guest
sorry about all this i just link it's a bit wierd

:wub: :kuribotchi: :ph34r: :angry: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :( :) :( :hitodetchi: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back