tama_girl3's Tama Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl3

Reaction score
Hi new pet owners!!

This guide has all the basic instructions for your Version 3 tamagotchi.I will post them in steps.

Step one:pull the tab from the side on your tamagotchi.It should automatically turn on.You should see "Username"displayed on the screen.Pick a 5 letter or less username(eg.Ash,Kyle,Luna)Once you fill in your username,you fill in your birth date.Once you fill that in you will see a egg vibrating on your screen.Soon it will hatch.When it does hatch it will say if it is a boy or girl.Now you pick a 5 letter(or less)name for your tamagotchi.Now the fun begins.Since you just hatched your tamagotchi,you will have to feed it.Here are the icons in order.

1st icon:This is your stats screen(s)press B(middle button)to activate it.On the first screen you will see happy and hungry hearts.(The more the better)Press A(first button)to go on to your second screen.This screen shows your tamas training level.Press A to go on to the next screen.This screen shows your tamagotchis age,weight,and name.Press A to go to the next screen.This screen shows your tamas Gender and Generation.Press A to go on.The next screen shows the points you earned while playing games.(The maximum is 9999)Press A to go on.This screen shows your username for www.tamatalk.com.I'll talk about that once I go and tend to one of my own tamagotchis.Please tell me if you like my guide or not. :D B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!!!

2nd icon

This icon is the feeding icon.When your tama is hungry you use this.You can chose between a snack and a meal.(Snacks may not cure hunger.)The Snacks make your tamagotchi gain 2lbs while with meals they gain 1 lb.The Snacks are listed below in order:

Cones

Pudding

Tart

Apple

Meals

Scones

Sushi

Bread

Cereal

You can buy additional snacks at the shop.

3rd icon

This icon is the Toilet icon.When your tama has swiggaly lines around him\her and is shaking their head a number of times,you must use the toilet icon before your tama goes on the floor.If your tama does use on the floor,you must clean it up (Use toilet icon)before your tama gets sick.

I have to go.I will update tommorow.Comments are welcome.

I'm not really a new tama owner... but for others who are, this is very helpful info! :furawatchi:

4th icon

This icon is the "Games" icon you use this to play games with your tama.You can select Game,Item,Shop, Password and Sovieer.If you select Games you can select(a total of 6) the game you want to play.The number grows every time your tama evolves.When you start out as a baby there is only 1 game you can choose from,as your tama turns into a Toddler,a second game is added.When your tama turns into a teen, 2 more games are added and so on.If you do not know how to play the games or just need to refresh them in your mind,they are listed below:

Get:This game is the first game you tama can play.You must move your pouch to catch the musical notes.The notes with 1 stem earn you 1 point.The ones with 2 stems earn you 2 points.When you reach 100 you win!!!

Bump:This game is the second game your tamagotchi can play.In this game you must bump your opponent out of the way to reach the next round.You have a much better chance of winning if your tamagotchi is overweight(50+).But you will not win as many gotchi points.(eg.If your tama is a unhealthy weight,maybe 99,they will only win 200 while a tama who is a healthy weight and wins will win 1000 more).

Flag:This game is one of the games your Tama gains when it is a teen. You must use buttons A and C to repeat the flags on the screen. Watch out for imitation flags.

Heading:This game is the second game your Tama gains when it is a teen. You must use buttons A and C to move your Tama across the screen. When your Tama is underneath the ball press button B to jump and hit the ball. Continue doing this until your Tama wins.

Memory: This game gets added when your Tama is an adult.You must repeat the sequence of arrows in order. This game can be tricky.

Sprint: This game also gets added when you are an adult. You must press any button repeatedly to help your Tama sprint to the finish line.This is a very enjoyable game.

I will finish this later.And again, comments are welcome.

Okay I am back.Well anyways I'll continue from where I left off.

4th icon

When you click on "Item" you can view the items you have.(eg.Ball,Glasses)that you have bought from the shop.Now that leads us to our next subject.The Shop.The Shop is a place where you can buy items and snacks for your tama to eat/play with.You use the points that you earned from playing games to buy them.You can't use all of the items until your tama is fully grown.The next selection is "Passwords".When you get passwords fromwww.tamatown.com you type them in here .When you punch in the passwords the items appear in "Sovineers".

5th icon

This icon is the "Connecting icon" when you select this you can connect with friends.If your friend owns a V1 or V2 you select "others".If you are connecting with another V3,select Ver.3.If you select Version 3 you have a choice of "Game","Present",and "Visit".When you select "Game" you have a choice of 4 games.When you select "Present" the tamas send each other a present.With "Visit"the tamas visit one another.

6th icon

This icon is the "Punish" icon or "Time out" icon.Here you can select "Time out" or "Praise".I will leave it to you to figure out when to Praise or Time out.

7th icon

This icon is used to administer medication to your tamagotchi when it is sick.If you give it medication when it does not need it ,it will just shake its head.

8th icon

This icon turns the lights on and off.When your tama goes to bed ,you should turn the lights or your tama will get restless.

Arrgh.... B) too many interuptions I will have to continue later.Comments are welcome.

Hi new pet owners!!This guide has all the basic instructions for your Version 3 tamagotchi.I will post them in steps.

Step one:pull the tab from the side on your tamagotchi.It should automatically turn on.You should see "Username"displayed on the screen.Pick a 5 letter or less username(eg.Ash,Kyle,Luna)Once you fill in your username,you fill in your birth date.Once you fill that in you will see a egg vibrating on your screen.Soon it will hatch.When it does hatch it will say if it is a boy or girl.Now you pick a 5 letter(or less)name for your tamagotchi.Now the fun begins.Since you just hatched your tamagotchi,you will have to feed it.Here are the icons in order.

1st icon:This is your stats screen(s)press B(middle button)to activate it.On the first screen you will see happy and hungry hearts.(The more the better)Press A(first button)to go on to your second screen.This screen shows your tamas training level.Press A to go on to the next screen.This screen shows your tamagotchis age,weight,and name.Press A to go to the next screen.This screen shows your tamas Gender and Generation.Press A to go on.The next screen shows the points you earned while playing games.(The maximum is 9999)Press A to go on.This screen shows your username for www.tamatalk.com.I'll talk about that once I go and tend to one of my own tamagotchis.Please tell me if you like my guide or not. B) B) B)
Well, you're sorta wrong. You have to set up the time and date, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back