Tamababies.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_grl

Reaction score
Is it possible for a v3 and a v4 to have tamababies? Just that the babies are different and when I connected them as babies, they both were nazotchis on each others screens. Just wondering ;)

~JoJo

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Because The V3 TamaBaby Is Not In Culded In The V4 The Baby Do Not Look The Same

Hmmm, I know that, just is it possible for a v3 and a v4 to mate. I don't know coz of the different types of babies, but thanks anyway. :D

Yes, it's possible. I have had my V2 and V3 mate tons of times. Then my V3 broke... Yes, they can mate with each other. The unusual thing is, first it is the mother's baby, then when it's with the dad, it's the other one. In V1 and V2 the babies actually mutate during connections, however.

once on youtube I saw a video that showed a V3 and a V4 mateing so it is possible ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've mated my v1 and v4 loads of times, so nothing should happen.

Except for a Tamagotchi kisses a Nazotchi. And then when it's time for one of the babies to return to its parent on the other Tamagotchi that baby will either turn from a Bebitchi into a Tsubutchi or vice versa.

ive had v3-v4 babies before, mine were normal. but if they are both nazotchis that means that ur v4 is a new character made for v4 that the v3 does not recognize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back