TamaChat trouble-PLEASE help me!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandy.x3

Reaction score
KIDDING I JUST NEEDED YOUR ATTENTION ♥

ok well no one was helping me when i posted this in problems with tamachat topic so i guess ill just make this and see what happens because i needed someway to get everyones attention =P sorry about that.

anyways, when i go to tamachat the regular chat screen comes up and eveything and it says go to tamachat blah blah blah..

Then it goes to the login page, i login and YES it is the right password and username but then under it it says something like " choose a room " but my only option is somethig called " lobby " so its impossible to unclick it so i have to just loggin under " lobby ".

So it logs me in and comes up on the new regular chat zone, with the white chat bar at the bottom and the list where the usernames are supposed to go.. but heres my first problem.. no ones listed as being in there, and it says on the white screen where peoples chatting is " you are not currently in a room" and it wont let me change rooms!!!!!!!

so thats my problem, theres no one there, i cant chat, and im in a demented room called " lobby ".

yeah i have installed the lastest version a java, java is enabled yes yes yes thatsd not my problem.

Anyway, There is a rule. You really should not post in Spammy topics. Let a guide handle. Furthermore, I will now contact A guide.

I edited the topic title because it had nothing to do with the subject matter of the topic. Please, even if people don't answer you immediately next time, make the topic title relevant to the post. We do not encourage creating misleading titles. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back