TamaChristmas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

officialluke

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Is anyone hoping for a Tamagotchi this Christmas?

I've added as Tama-go to my Christmas wish list so fingers crossed I get one :)

UK fan

Yes, I mentioned a Lime Green Tama-Go in my Christmas Wish list! c:

A package Tama-Go-Sized showed up at my house the other day and having been ordered from Canada -as it wrote on the packaging-, I immediately opened it only to see a white Tama-Go! I then realised it was for my sister and mine was yet to come, so I wrapped it up and hid it inside my parents' room for her to open on Christmas Eve. :blink:

We got a package yesterday but I don't know who it's for.... :angry:

When I asked my dad was like "Santa came go away" and I was like ???!!!!!

But I think it's for someone else or a pile of t-shirts.... :(

Yes!!

I was hoping for a V4 and V2 from TradeMe but they got bids on them so i gave up, plus my mum said no because she had already got me some other pressies. But yeah, it's ok though! I can just some more tamas another time :)

Sakura <3

When I get my x-mas money I want to buy a Tama with it. Not right now, but eventually. :)

I'm almost 24, so I've been told by my family members that it's getting difficult to buy anything for me for xmas, so I have decided that if I get money for xmas that I'll just bank it for a little bit then go ahead and order another iD-L off eBay.ca, and either never open it and leave it as a collectible, or unfortunately use that one and put my yellow one away and end up boxing that as a collectible to use the newer one; I'd have to start all over again, and by the time I get to have it delivered, chances are I'll be about 10 generations in, which aren't difficult to achieve again, but it's still going to be one of those UGH moments to go ahead again.

BUT, we'll see. I figure it would be a group present from everyone if I was able to just bank the money and order one; all in all, I just want another iD-L so that I can have it in the box and as apart of my collection. They're not cheap, by any means, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to either of them.

so yeah :) sorry, didn't mean to ramble there, loves.

I'm almost 24, so I've been told by my family members that it's getting difficult to buy anything for me for xmas, so I have decided that if I get money for xmas that I'll just bank it for a little bit then go ahead and order another iD-L off eBay.ca, and either never open it and leave it as a collectible, or unfortunately use that one and put my yellow one away and end up boxing that as a collectible to use the newer one; I'd have to start all over again, and by the time I get to have it delivered, chances are I'll be about 10 generations in, which aren't difficult to achieve again, but it's still going to be one of those UGH moments to go ahead again.

BUT, we'll see. I figure it would be a group present from everyone if I was able to just bank the money and order one; all in all, I just want another iD-L so that I can have it in the box and as apart of my collection. They're not cheap, by any means, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to either of them.

so yeah :) sorry, didn't mean to ramble there, loves.
Maybe you should get a 15th Aniverssary Ver.? That way you won't be 'stuck' with two of the same version, if for some strange reason your got bored with your iD L.

That's what I'd do, anyways. ;)

Maybe you should get a 15th Aniverssary Ver.? That way you won't be 'stuck' with two of the same version, if for some strange reason your got bored with your iD L.

That's what I'd do, anyways. ;)
Not a bad idea, in reality. I don't know what it is about the 15th Anniversary one, but for some reason I really dislike it.. It's foolish not to, especially for the historical, if you will, value to it. I don't know. I'll have to make up my mind. I DO want the 15th, because I wanna see the new characters, and games, etc, but I just don't see how they could make it any better, or any more special than the iD-L's as is.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a Tama-Go yaaaay!

Was so excited opening it and already playing it :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely day :)

I got money so now I can buy a Tama. :D

I'm hoping that missvioletchi is going to let me run her V3 so I can know if I like it, but what I really want is either a 15th Ver. or the Princess Spacy. I'll have to know more about the Princess Spacy to make up my mind, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back