Tamadonut's Cool Color Tama Log! ^0^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This post is part of the post above

M!X:

IMG_0734.jpg

Today was a nice day for Kimiko!

IMG_0749.jpg
IMG_0750.jpg
IMG_0751.jpg

She evolved into a Lovelitchi! And when she went outside, she was greeted by none other than Professor Banzo and his assistant, Mikachu!

IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg
IMG_0757.jpg

After helping them fix the rocket, she met Maskutchi there! They celebrated the 20th anniversary of Tamagotchi. And then she somehow time traveled back to 1997, and talked to Ginjirotchi!

IMG_0758.jpg

I wanted to try out the color changing, so I turned her red. I think it lasts for 24 hours.

Bye for now,

:mimitchi: Tamadonut :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hapihapitchi Thank you! I'm glad you like my log :3

Hello TamaTalkers!!! Tamadonut here. Today has been a great day for tamas!

P's:

IMG_0766.jpg

Ari became a Neotchi! She is so cute! I will be trying for Yumemitchi.

M!X:

IMG_0767.jpg

Kimiko turned pink today by eating 5 pink ice creams from the restaurant.

Bye for now,

p.s. check out https://tamahive.spritesserver.nl/ This is so cute! It is basically a bunch of Mametchis and Kuromametchis and one Kikitchi on Tama-Gos being simulated in a computer program! :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi:

Hello TamaTalkers!!! Tamadonut here.

P's:

IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg
IMG_0780.jpg

Ari evolved into a Yumemitchi! So cute! I noticed that she travels in her own pink limo! She also collected a TamaTomo piece, the Tiara!

M!X:

IMG_0776.jpg

I caught Kimiko watching TV today. I bet she was watching the Tamagotchi anime! Also, does anyone know where I can meet Shimashimatchi on the anniversary mix?

Bye for now,

P's:

IMG_0787.jpg
IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg

Ari got some more TamaTomo pieces! She got one for the pudding and for being an adult for 2 days!

M!X:

IMG_0783.jpg
IMG_0784.jpg

Kimiko unlocked a new destination, the Gotchi King's Castle! She met Prince Tamahiko there.

IMG_0782.jpg

She also seems to be developing a bit of a relationship with Maskutchi...

Bye for now,

:unsure: Tamadonut :unsure:

Hello TamaTalkers!!! Tamadonut here. Sorry for the late log, I have been really busy with school stuff.

P's:

IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0797.jpg

Ari collected her final TamaTomo piece, the Karaoke Set!

M!X:

IMG_0813.jpg

I bought Kimiko a little headband from the Tama Depa! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Bye for now,

:wub: Tamadonut :wub:

M!X:

IMG_0832.jpg
IMG_0833.jpg

Kimiko proposed to her true love, Maskutchi. He said yes!

IMG_0834.jpg
IMG_0835.jpg
'
IMG_0836.jpg
IMG_0838.jpg

They had a lovely wedding ceremony. They drove past a crowd of tamas. And then they laid an egg! And then I got to name the baby! It's a boy, so I decided to call him Shika, meaning deer. There were two characters at the end that couldn't be removed, so I am assuming that it is tchi, so I guess his full name is Shikatchi? It's cute though.

IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg

Here is the family photo! So cute! And I loved how the parents stayed with him! After the standard hour, he became a toddler! Aww, he has his dad's ears!

Bye for now,

M!X:

93_EC20_A5_A901_438_D_BAFE_9_E14_D4_A99_C8_B_L0_001.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg

Today has been an average day for Shika. He spent most of the day at his parents' house. Then he evolved into a teen! He is purple and really cute! :3 Looks like he got his mom's bow as well!

bye for now,

:tarakotchi: Tamadonut :tarakotchi:

M!X:

IMG_0851.jpg
IMG_0852.jpg
93_A710_D5_4_E74_4_D1_C_BBB7_A3_ED3912_A629_L0_001.jpg

Shika went to his parents' house! He enjoyed some food from the restauraunt. And then he evolved into an adult! He looks just like his mom!

Bye for now,

P's:

IMG_0900.jpg

Ari married a Monakatchi and had a baby girl! I named her Miki. She was a Petithanatchi in her toddler stage, but I forgot to take her picture. She is currently a happy little Nokobotchi who wants to be a Himespetchi!

M!X:

IMG_0894.jpg
IMG_0893.jpg

Shika has been dating a Mimitchi! He bought a beautiful ring for her, but he was too nervous to propose today. He wants to tomorrow though!

Bye for now,

:wub: Tamadonut, Miki, and Shika :wub:

M!X:

817_D98_EA_7644_4651_B70_C_3_FB334_F6_BECC.jpg

Shika got married to a Mimitchi! :mimitchi: They had a baby boy who I named Ryota!

Bye for now,
:puroperatchi: Tamadonut :puroperatchi:

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here.

M!X:

IMG_0917.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg

Ryota became a toddler! Very cute! I changed the living room to this awesome rainbow castle, I think he likes it!

Bye for now,

:lol: Tamadonut and Ryota :lol:

M!X:

5_DE66164_61_C7_4_E6_C_899_C_FC5_A9_BC4_B0_C6.jpg

Here are some photos of Ryota as a teen and an adult! He really likes the noise maker! Ryota is so adorable, he is a really cute mix.

IMG_0922.png

Speaking of cute mixes, here is my pokemon fusion of Jolteon and Nidoran :3

Bye for now,

:wub: Tamadonut and Ryota :wub:

I'M BACK!!!! :lol: :D

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here.

FFE95351-_F6_CD-4_EBF-_AFA3-9057_A6239_FDC.jpg

After unlocking Rainbow hills, Ryota met the love of his life, Nijifuwatchi! After visiting her for a while, we bought a ring and proposed!

She said yes!!! They had a wedding, and laid an egg! They hatched a cute baby girl, who I decided to call Ichigo, meaning strawberry. :3

I will update more on Ichigo tomorrow! :ichigotchi:

Hello TamaTalkers!! Tamadonut here.

IMG_1093.jpg

Ichigo evolved into a teen! Sadly, I missed her toddler stage, but she was a cute Sakuramotchi with rainbow hair :3. Today she explored Tamagotchi Town and met some new friends! She met Mimitchi, Lovelitchi, and Kikitchi! She looks like flan with a face and rainbow hair :p I think she also has black wings. I wonder what she will look like when she is

an adult.

Bye for now,

Tamadonut and Ichigo

Latest posts

Back