Tamagirl's NEW Tamagotchi Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl1227

Reaction score
Ohai everyone!

I'm Tamagirl to those who don't know me. I am going to be making another Tamagotchi Journal!

"But Tamagirl, you can't have another log if this is your first!" you may say.

Well, IT'S NOT MY FIRST. I logged a while ago but got busy and I forgot about it...

UNTIL NAO. I have picked up logging again and will start fresh!

I really don't want to reset so I'm going to wait until my current Tama (Tiki the Mimitchi) mates and has a baby. That baby will be the first Tamagotchi of this journal!

UNTIL NEXT TIME~

Alrightie, it was taking waaay too long and I really wanted to start fresh, so I'm resetting.

OK, setting time and date...

Waiting...

IT'S A BABY GIRL! :D

Her name is Kat, and she's two happy hearts full right now. Enough to keep her bouncing around the screen. Her instrument is a guitar, her toy is a horse (not a real one, of course xD).

Alright, three happy hearts, hunger full, currently paused. She'll be writing a bit on this log once she evolves in THIS COLOR.

UNTIL NEXT TIME~

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat started preschool! 10:30 is a good time for anything to happen! Set your clocks now! xD Anyway, yeah, she went to preschool. She's gone twice now. First time she lost the jumprope game, second time she won. I'm trying to take her as much as possible. Let's here what she says about it!

I love preschool! I like playing the jumprope game. It's still a little hard for me but I've won once already!

Good for you, Kat! :D

Wow, I really think that's it.

UNTIL NEXT TIME~

Quickie update!

I bought a chest at the shop. I opened it, and it turned Kat into an oldie! I thought it was permanent, but she changed back quickly. Then I realized that Bandai would never program an item that permantly changed your Tama into something else. :p

UNTIL NEXT TIME~

Grrr...I really wish there was another way for staff to remove other people's replies without removing mine, too.

Anyway, Kat evolved into an Ichigotchi this morning. Her band is called GirlJam and consists of Penny the ChaMametchi, Veronica the Ringotchi, and herself. That's all.

UNTIL NEXT TIME~

Latest posts

Back