TamaGO Arhukitchi grows into Uwasatchi ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Reaction score
I was playing my my Arhukitchi and then I started to hear the evolution jingle. I thought it would've been a Kororotchi because I was making him sick then making him happy then he evolved into Uwasatchi. I've got a pic but I can't put on tamatalk URGHHH it's so complicated. Then it went to sleep. Ok that's normal and when she/ he (lol) woke up she/he was a Kororotchi as expected before? I'm really freaked lol

Tama-Gos glitch up sometimes.

Months ago, I was changing my Tama-Go battery and when I put in the batteries, it showed a very glitched-up home screen with 2 baby boy Tama-gos sitting in the room, and I was just able to read the stats, which said "0 yr. 0 lb." and then I freaked out and pressed the reset button with the back of a pen, selected download, and it was back to normal, my 5th-generation Lovelitchi.

So it was just one of those random glitches. There's no permanent damage to the Tama (that we know of). If you start experiencing other problems with the Tama-Go, do make note of that here, as those glitches would be related. :)

The Tama-Go is known for its glitches. Strange things have happened on mine too! It's nothing to worry about really, just as long as it works! :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back