Tamago Chu !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh.... Ahhhh.... I want a pair!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Reminds me of the tamagotchi mini.

i agree with blizzy

no way can that be a proper tamagotchi

those maybe aimed to teenagers, first love, dating and stuff

a reincarnation of Osu/Mesu?

that maybe be true

who knows what will be next? a Tamago Tenshi? :furawatchi:

well they do look like a reincarnation of the osu/mesu

but they still don't look right

Binary finds so many good fins for every tama version, people begin to think binary has all tama versions! But seriously, Binary doesn't. I asked Binary the same question on TZ and this is what he said:

No, I have relatively few. Only 12 in total.

#1. 1996/1997 generation 1 (transparent green) the middle one in this photo

#2 & 3. Japanese - KeiTama Flower & Pink

#4 & 5. Japanese - EnTama  All Blue & Hakugin (sparkly/silver white field of snow)

#6. V3 the one at the right in this photo

#7. Japanese - Kakeibo Pink

#8 & 9. Japanese - UraTama UraTamaTown & UraParty

#10 & 11. Japanese - Chibi Tamagotchi (like Tamagotchi Mini) the one at the left in this photo (I have two of this design.)

#12. Japanese - Home Deka Tamagotchi - orange (Game King)

I also have two Japanese - Home Deka Tamagotchi - blue ones "being held" for me.  Click here to see what they look like.  I'll pick them up later this month when I'm in Tokyo.  At that time I also plan to purchase a Japanese - TamaSuku (Tamagotchi School): one of these.

Currently I'm running the two EnTamas, the two UraTamas, the V3, the Kakeibo, and the orange Home Deka Tamagotchi.

I'll probably retire the two EnTamas when I get a TamaSchool, and retire the V3 when I get a V4.

And yet he knows all about every version! Binary's a tama celeberity! And I know alot too, I'm just too late to post info. :D

[SIZE=30pt] :nazotchi: [/SIZE] [SIZE=30pt]Why do japanese people give us the sucky ones[/SIZE]
First off, the V2-4 aren't that bad. And 2, Bandai Japan is not responsable for what Bandai America and Bandai Europe decide to do.

Please excuse the shortness of the this post, I had to shovel a flame war out of here. xD

~OM21

Cool i want a tamagotchi chu.. although i cant understand japanese

Cool i want a tamagotchi chu.. although i cant understand japanese
You don't need to understand Japanese to take care of a Japanese Tamagotchi. Trust me, I got a few Japanese ones. :)

they look soo cute! :kusatchi: can n e one tell me what the karma thing is for?? ty <3<3 :D

they look soo cute! :lol: can n e one tell me what the karma thing is for?? ty <3<3 ^_^
Yes, I agree with you :) It's like a Chibi Tamagotch + Mesutchi/Osutchi!

This isn't really the right place, but I'll tell you about the Karma thing. Green Karma is positive and can go up to 5 points. If you do the right thing in the boards (which is simply take out your good side on the TT boards) you will eventually get recognised and get a Karma raise. Binary raised mine for me, thankyou Binary ;) Red Karma is negative and you get it from insulting others and... you know. It can go down to -5. If you get any Karma raises/falls you can click on your Karma level (between the <> arrows) to see who raised/decreased your Karma and why they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back