TamaGo codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not one to give away passwords, but seeing as if I left my tamagotchi in a random place, anyone can see my username, I'll give you that

wait... did you mean for my tamagotchi? or my username for tamatown?

I'll give you the one for tamagotchi

Gravy

that is all ;)

K, LISTEN! THIS TOPIC IS PROVOKING THE CODES TO BE SENT OUT. IF THE TAMA-GO CODES ARE SENT, THEN IT WILL BE LIKE THE MUSIC STAR ONES: EXPOSED.

I NEED THIS TOPIC TO BE CLOSED. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. I'M TALKING TO THE PEOPLE WHO JUST POSTED SOME CODES ON THIS TOPIC.

STOP!
The topic won't be closed just because of this. >.< Sorry to say, but it's the truth.

Also, why should they stop? They're allowed to post codes, it isn't against the rules. >.<

Okay everyone! This topic was supposed to start out as a way for someone to get some characters. Lets not completely hate on everyone. I do agree to some extent that if the codes are given, there is more exposure. But seriously, Bandai wont stop losing money! If you want a TamaGo, you buy it for the TamaGo, not just to get new characters on tamatown. The fun, handheld game is what its all about! If you dont want to get the codes, don't. But no reason to go off making people feel bad! Also, the reason I came here was to find some codes. Its because I'm busy, I actually own a TamaGo, and sometimes I dont get enough time to log in the characters I get before they evolve or on the next generation. Is that really such a crime, wanting to fill up my roster with ones I've already got? I thought by clicking on this forum that I would be able to finally get my roster where it should be, and from then on work to get the other characters. Instead I got a bunch of people arguing. If this topic was so terribly aweful, then it would have been closed. I agree with all of you on here to some extent, but really, what is so bad about this? Just think of peoples reasons, like mine, and you'll see we're not out there to suck the money out of Bandai's company. That's pretty much all I have to say. ;)

Sorry, I'm not trying to offend anyone. I seriously dont want to at all! I'm trying to prevent that from happening. Thanks! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

^^^ Agreed. This topic isn't bad, thus it should not be closed.

I understand that people don't want the codes spilled out like the MS codes, but SHEESH; don't get so fussy about it! It makes me think your selfish and that you only want the codes for yourself and it makes you "cool" on MC. It's just a game, peeps! Settle down!

Besides, more than half you people that have all or most of the codes and are saying "Don't share them" got them from somebody else; you didn't physically buy your own Tama-Go and obtain the codes from it. So I wouldn't be talking. >.<

I also understand that some of you are just saying don't share the codes publicly, but still; I think of you as selfish. Why shouldn't everyone be able to log-in as their favorite Tama-Go tama, huh?

And again, I'm mostly directing this to people who didn't obtain all their codes from the Tama-Go and are saying "Don't share the codes!" It just really bothers me how those people are saying not to share them; it's not like they got any of the codes themselves from their toy!

Man, this just makes me want to blurt every single one out... sheesh. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
999000 points (i think it was that much) seems like a lot. and i agree, we should try to earn money not use a code. but does anyone have a code that maybe gives you less money?

I think it's fair, as I have 999,000 points for the Tama-Go. You can freely use the code, all I want in return (optional) is a Shimashimatchi or Tarakotchi code.

i dont want the code but if you want... i can give u tarakotchi

suspence

SPOILER DONT LOOK IF YOU WANT TO GET CODES BY YOURSELF!

Tarakotchi

MENG 8ED3D8C ECCAF32

i dont want the code but if you want... i can give u tarakotchi

suspence

SPOILER DONT LOOK IF YOU WANT TO GET CODES BY YOURSELF!

Tarakotchi

MENG 8ED3D8C ECCAF32
I guess he meant a tamago tarakotchi code instead of a music star tarakotchi. lol I can't help any of people with tamago codes because I lost almost every code I had :p

I got a 1000 Money code, not 999000.

UN: Tamago

PW: 9BE25C 31435E

Way less than Purin's code.

I got a 1000 Money code, not 999000.

UN: Tamago

PW: 9BE25C 31435E

Way less than Purin's code.
Thanks! :) you guys, I think if people give out a few codes it's fine. Getting all the tamago codes off of one webpage is totally cheating, but if you give only a few codes that people want because they didn't get the chance to log in the code for a character is that so bad?

I have a code for Gozarutchi, but there is no money with it, and its for tamago: USER NAME:DAVID PASSWORD: 41D641 F111DC . Hope that helped some. P.S. Does anyone have a code for dreamitchi or dazzalitchi? I really want them. Ive been upgrading my cd . Its 5th gotchi silver and Im at level 39 on tamatown and I know i need 4th gotchi gold for boys or girld desteny star to get one of them. My username online is GO3000 . I also have a v4 code for odjigotchi or what ever his name is, the old man USERNAME: DAVID PASSWORD: A189F48 90599AF which is for the v4 tamatown. P.P.S. Does any one have tips in cocert hall to get over 10000 points in that game? The highest I got was about 7000.

P.P.S. Does any one have tips in cocert hall to get over 10000 points in that game? The highest I got was about 7000.
the highest you can get is 6780 playing with the Gotchi King family as the judges. you can't get 10,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back