Tamago Dating Place.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
This is my first Tamago and I was wondering. What If I want to mate my tamagotchi with something specific like a Kuromametchi? How would I do that. I know the Dating place comes after 48 hours of your tama being an adult AKA about 5-6 years old. What do I do to get something specifc. Also When does the Tamago turn into an Oldie?(I think it turns into an Oldie at 10 years am I correct?)

The Tama-Go turns old at different ages, I think it depends on care. I've had some that can be married before turning old, and I've had some turn old at say 5 or 6. Also, as far as choosing specific characters, I don't think you can do that. I think you can go about three times in a day before it just gives you an oldie for a partner

Yah, they have to be 6. And if you reject the first three partners, there will only be an oldie available. But I think the next day, the oldie won't be there. :)

Hmm, and as for becoming oldies... Once it happened when my Tama was 5, and another time it wasn't until it was 14. o_O It helps to give it yukky care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back