Tamago figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Hello people again!

I have a couple questions about the Tamago figures

1) Has anyone actually seen a Makiko figure around??? I want one so badly but I can't find it anywhere! And, what features does it have?

2) What are the games on the Mametchi figure? Could you please explain them? 'Cause I can find the names, but it doesn't tell me anything ABOUT them

Thank you!

Violetchilluvr3

I will try to answer your questions as best as I can:

1. I don't think there is a Makiko figure available (I could be wrong) Though I'll bet they will make one because Bandai plan to release 100 or so figures.

2. The Mametchi figure! I got that one just a few weeks ago, It's quite enjoyable. The first game is called Hip hop and you have to jump to collect the music notes, but try to avoid the skulls! The second game is called Speed Runner and you have several lives and you must race to the finish line whilst avoiding obstacles.

Ok thank you!

If you go on tamatown, go to the cafe in swirly city, it has a list of the wave 2 figures and Makiko's there... I really want her!

Thanks!

Violetchilluvr3

Nope. I havent seen her. I've seen Sebritchi, KuroMametchi, Ponytchi and Ichigotchi... Makiko and ShimaShimatchi I haven't found yet. I'm thinking same with others... People seem to be not be finding those two. I'm sure they come out with this set... Try Amazon or Ebay to get one.

I have seen only one room what have Makiko figure item in it in Music City.

There can be Makiko figures somewhere... :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your help but i have another question!

What features does the sebiretchi figure have? I'm going to Target tomorrow and they're probably gonna have it. Thanks! :)

Violetchilluvr3

Makiko lovers, i have word of a makiko figure. I too LOVE makiko and i really want the gotchi figure. U cant get one off amazon... They either sold out or just dont have em.

But yes. I have seen a makiko figure. The games are

Sound block( yes the same one on the music star)

Some sort of switch game. (like the one on v5 celebrity.) you probably expected "perm game" or "curly game" yeah. But i know there is a makiko figure: i saw it on youtube. It was made by an english guy. So u can expect its not close.

I have one, you can get them at Party Packagers for a REALLY cheap price.

EDIT: Oops. I didn't read the date. :( Can someone delete my post? It was by mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the new wave 2 of tamago figures 2 days ago! they are

Ichogotchi

Makiko (AWESOME)

Shimashimatchi

Ponytchi

Sebertchi

Kuromametchi

They are SO awesome! Especially my Makiko figure. i will post pictures later i hope.

Makiko lovers, i have word of a makiko figure. I too LOVE makiko and i really want the gotchi figure. U cant get one off amazon... They either sold out or just dont have em.

But yes. I have seen a makiko figure. The games are

Sound block( yes the same one on the music star)

Some sort of switch game. (like the one on v5 celebrity.) you probably expected "perm game" or "curly game" yeah. But i know there is a makiko figure: i saw it on youtube. It was made by an english guy. So u can expect its not close.
Please do not bump topics that have not been posted in for 3 months or more. For details, see the topic on How tou Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back