Tamago hatchery!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thx! but im not shour how to play??? can u give me some tutarialsonthis game??? 0_o

i leave eggy in friends care while away for the weekend. when she gives it back she throws it to me it cracks alittle more. When i get home, I realize the shell is off I say "oh no!" then i realized it hatched. It IS Furawatchi!!!! :ph34r: :D :D Yay!

@ misgav-

Pretend you are taking care of a tama-go egg.

Last edited by a moderator:
kk thx didnt get it for the first time i played this game.. thx! ^3^

Is there any blue or yellow eggs left? I really want one! :( How many can you have?
Well, for now 1. Till you hatch your first egg. Once you do, you can have up to 6 eggs/Tamagotchis. I also have the Daycare to drop off your TMGCs to breed. :)

I fed the eggy bread dipped in water (I stuffed it down the crack) and eggy gained some skills! The crack got very slightly bigger. You can only just see the Tamagotchi inside. I think its a Tonmarutchi. It looks like it will hatch in 10 minutes or less. The egg got fed milk.

The blue egg hatched into a small Tonmarutchi. This Tama is strange as he is a toddler character even though he is a baby. Anyways Tonmarutchi eats pork and beans. It seems to dislkie it. He is looking at the sweet berry in your pocket. Tonmarutchi ate the berry. Its very happy! :D :lol:

EVERYBODY! STOP NOW! :) I am supposed to decide what TMGC it will evolve to, but instead your doing it by yourselves! ;) I would like it if you stop for a bit so I can update some things. EVERYONE will get a PM notice. Thank you for your patience. :)

~Memetchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back