Tamago help- How to get lovelitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard. But here are my tips:

When it's a baby, never put it down and always pay it attention.

When it's a toddler, catch it about to poop (wavy lines beside character) all the time. Make sure all hearts are always full and weight is at 10-12 lbs.

When it's a teen, do the same as when it was a toddler except making sure the weight is 20 lbs.

Harder than it sounds. I can't do it.

Make sure you fill the friendship hearts as soon as you can.

Keep the weight DOWN

and make sure the Training bar is quite full...

I'm not very sure, but I think this may do it. :)

Make sure you fill the friendship hearts as soon as you can.

Keep the weight DOWN

and make sure the Training bar is quite full...

I'm not very sure, but I think this may do it. :)

sorry, annoying double post >.<"

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, perfect care. :p You might end up with Violetchi, though, so I reccomend leaving the lights on for one night.

Yea, I did all of that this generation and got violetchi so im not to sure maybe its beacause i was on a odd gen.?

I actually did something different then the above posts.When I gave perfect care(full training bar from never pooping on the floor and full friendship)I got a Violetchi.When I gave NEARLY perfect care,(as a baby she never went on the floor.As a toddler I caught 2 poos on purpose and missed the rest but I still have a full training bar.)I got a Lovelitchi.I figured out when you catch 1 poo and miss the rest,it still goes up but only by one.Some of my Lovelitchi's training bars are from the calls for nothing too.

In order to get a Lovilitchi, you first must specify what gender your Tamagotchi is (boy or girl). You should have a female Tamagotchi. When it's a baby, keep feeding it food and snacks. The Tamagotchi's weight will not go up as a baby. Also make sure to clean it's turds, cure it's sickness, and to turn off the lights when it's asleep. Soon after evolution, you must play games in order to gain happiness, as snacks will cause it to gain weight, and games will increase friendship.. Catch it doing the Pee-Pee-Dance (when it's head is facing left and the character is jiggling) while in that position, go to the bathroom icon and you should gain 3 training points. Scold it whenever it makes unnessesary calls for "help" (Calling you when it's Hunger and happiness is full). Do the same when it's a teen, exept now, sent it to the park often. When it grows up, you should get a good care adult (most likely Lovelitchi).

Well my violetchi had a baby boy =[ its ok though i will get kuromametchi. Any ideas on how to get him?

Please don't post on a topic if it hasn't been posted on in three months. That is considered bumping.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back