tamago interiors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbatom1

Reaction score
hello everyone i was just wondering what different interiors you guys have had on your tamagos and what prices they were.

at the moment i have the prison cell interior and it cost me 40 000

I have got that one too, but at first I thought it was some kind of stable! Lol :lol:

I think it cost me 40 000 as well.

So far, I have found four basic ones (the ones you always see)

and two "special" ones. It seems as if you have already found one, the prison cell/stable one. Recently, I have discovered a royal castle one. It's very pretty, but it's too bad that I can't afford it! XD

There is one that has a painting in the corner too. I've seen the mansion one. It has a large staircase. I've had a Japanese house before. I currently have the prison cell haha

@ essence13-

I was wondering if you knew when the first of the two "special" interiors you found apppeard. I'm on Generation 4 and haven't seen one yet.

Also, does anyone think that the Tama-go has to meet certian criteria before a "special" interior is available? Just wondering... Thank you!

-RachaelLuvsCows :wub:

I don't think you have to meet a certain criteria before the special interiors... Just check in daily, make sure you didn't mess with the time cause that might make the shops stop restocking... o.o

I got the Roman column type interior.. Cost me 1.5 mil if I remember right... =.=

Thanks Chib. I'm somewhat worried now, considering I've altered the time, intentionally or not, about twenty times. I'll try to leave it as is from now on. I've experienced the shop not restocking food before, with a starving tama at home, and now I know why!

P.S.- Wow, thats pretty expensive! Is that the first special interior that you saw?

-RachaelLuvsCows :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:3 No prob... I played around with the time too... I've learnt my lesson... ><

And no, its not my first.. I got the Japanese style before and the Mansion... I saw the jail too but it didn't look nice... o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back