TamaGo Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
I have a Violetchi on my TamaGo and I want her to get married but everytime I go to the date place I always end up with a Ojitchi....I want her to marry an adult not an oldie so if anyone could help me get the adults back again that would be great....thanks.

- TamaTamatchi

The first three times per day (I think it was three) when you visit the date place, a "normal" adult tamagotchi will appear. If you reject them all though and go back again, Oyajitchi or Ojitchi will appear every time.

Don't worry, just wait until the next day and try again. ;)

If you're impatient, it might work to put the Tama-Go to sleep, then set the time to 11:59 PM, wait till midnight, then set the time to one minute before the Tamagotchi wakes up. Try this experimentally, though. Although I know that it works on V5, it may or may not work on a Tama-Go.

The reason it might not work is because the Date Place might require you to have your Tama a counted Tama-year older before it offers new partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back