Tamagobattery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna~

Reaction score
My question is:Can it take rechargables? AND NO.I don't want "Oh,1.5 v compared to 1.3 V is quite"

Listen,I just want AT LEAST ONE SOLID REASON WHY NOT If tama-g ocan use rechargables.And I really,really want to know,Even if the possibility is minimal.

SOrry for caps,But poor chamametchi had to be put to sleep!

That's an interesting question.

Does the Tama-go use too much battery ?

Not sure.But there is alot of depth,

The rechargeables tend to have a shorter life, I guess thats it. Does the instructions say NOT to use rechargeables/lithium?
Actually I just pulled out my Tama-go Instructions to have a looksie.

In the box under the steps for changing a battery is another box that says important battery information!!

The second to last thing it says is "Do not use rechargeable batteries"

It doesn't give a reason why, but I would hope that they put that there because there is some issue with voltage or safety in doing so AND I hope they aren't being bribed by the battery companies.

Also - I guess there are some reasons listed HERE Like the fact that if they are left in a device for long enough they discharge (lose power quickly), They have a different voltage, And if in a device that is left on - say like a tama - the batteries can actually discharge so fast that they break.... :<

Sooooooo - the instructions say not to - if you do or don't I guess is up to you....?

-Purn

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess if you want to rebel against the directions, its up to you. Personally all rechargeables I have owned, after a long time, start to spontaneously "melt". I lost a Gameboy and numerous walkmans in my hayday from melty batteries. It might be a conspiracy though. :D

Happened to me too !

Yeah I think it's safer not to use rechargable batteries.. too bad for the environnement ! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back