Tamagotchi 3DS Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
How would you like a tamagotchi game to come out on the 3DS based solely on taking care of tamagotchis? I really loved the old Gameboy Tamagotchi game. It was amazing that I could constantly play with tamagotchis. They can make really neat games and the 3D would be awesome.

I think that would be awesome actually. I liked the Tamagotchi Corner Shop games but I always wished that I could take care of my Tama partner on the games rather than just do the same business plan over and over, I never did get to play the gameboy games.

I actually liked the corner shop games; I think that raising a tamagotchi should, you know, be inside of the little egg. I would get bored with the game because my pockets would not be big enough to fit the system. So I think that I would stick to the actual tamagotchi and play the game if it had a different plot than just taking care of my character. And, the buttons on the 3ds or the game boy would make it waaaay to easy! I want to be challenged and see if I can raise one with only 3 buttons :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back