Tamagotchi 4U English App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I have a A0001 phone, I am based in Singapore. I downloaded the app, and installed it without problems, but the app can't be opened. Anyone able to help me?
imageproxy.php

Hi guys, I have a A0001 phone, I am based in Singapore. I downloaded the app, and installed it without problems, but the app can't be opened. Anyone able to help me?
imageproxy.php
I figured it out already, guys! Just download google play store if you have A0001. It works perfectly now!!!
imageproxy.php

Is there any unlocked phone from Japan that works with the app?

Dose the english app work well with the galaxy s4 since i know it has beam and nfc

Its really hard to see what it works with im still wondering if it works for the galaxy s6 as i see the list hasn't been updated :/

Its really hard to see what it works with im still wondering if it works for the galaxy s6 as i see the list hasn't been updated :/
You can download it on the S4 and use it but sadly the NFC in it won't be able to send items to the 4U...

But the S5 can actually send items to the 4U.

Anyways like Cherryxz said a Nexus 7 2013 is the best bet, I also have an S4 so I had to buy something that would work for the 4U, and the Nexus 7 works like a charm xD

(Also I should say that if it works with the S5 I can pretty much guarantee it would also work with the S6)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks cherry and gran

Well i want to purchase a new phone xD so i wanted to make sure if it would work on the S6 and it seems like it does i checked on blinkys website

I use a Nexus 7 and there's only been 1 or 2 mishaps in the 300+ connections I've made. Plus its a tablet I use for school and study to its a win win for me :p

Yep, the S5 is a risky one because of that, the NFC controller in it is different depending on which country your in, I know for a fact that the S5's made in the UK don't have the correct NFC for the 4U xD
(Come on bandai get your act together and make more compatible phones)

It does seem a bit risky since it came out before the 4U but i believe it will work as i live in the us hopefully the 4U works on the galaxy s6 as it is the newest phone out their with nfc

New update guys!!​
The touch card characters Candy PakuPaku and Pianitchi are now on the English 4U App!!​
look_who_got_added_wooo_by_utakoloid-d8qbqp6.jpg
With some exclusive touch spot items coming soon, don't forget to check the App ;)
Picture by Gran678

I was just wondering, for the P's, we can actually download the items on PC and use a tongle to infrared the items into the P's.

Is there such a way for the 4U where we use a NFC tongle to download the items into the 4U?

Hello there,

I'm a brand new member on the web site, I hope I can still ask questions here ;) .

I was wondering why am I unable to put a hand on the .apk of the japanese version of the 4u app ? All links had been removed, and it seems impossible to find it online anymore. I am glad some folks did their best for making an english app available, which is great by the way, but I really wanted to try out the japanese one, does someone know where can I get it ? (if we still can ;) )

I was just wondering, for the P's, we can actually download the items on PC and use a tongle to infrared the items into the P's.

Is there such a way for the 4U where we use a NFC tongle to download the items into the 4U?
Mr Blinky just came out with a tool called Send Item and it will be possible to send items from a 4U to another 4u :)

Edit:

I don't think such tongle exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back