Tamagotchi 4U+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4Hhh7i8h.jpg
Reminds me of Choribotchi :p
ChoribotchiBlue.PNG

こそだてちょうを

てにいれたよ
It means 'Obtained the Parenting Notebook'

The parenting notebook (こそだてちょう) is the 4th menu in the Notebook icon of the 4U, where you can see the DLed tamagotchis and hints on how to obtain them.

A photo of Gaotchi, the new male baby posted by piyotchi.piyo2.

YF63v1H.jpg

He looks like a little dinosaur hehe.

The Tamagotchi 4U+ is now on CDJapan at 5,980 yen. HLJ is cheaper at 5,382 yen (non preorder price).

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/products?term.media_format=&q=Tamagotchi+4U&page=1&opt.on_released=0&opt.on_preorder=0&range.rel=2015-07-18%2C&term.release_month=

Tamagotchi 4U+ is sold out on amiami (never saw them in stock actually).

It means 'Obtained the Parenting Notebook'

The parenting notebook (こそだてちょう) is the 4th menu in the Notebook icon of the 4U, where you can see the DLed tamagotchis and hints on how to obtain them.
Ah thank you!

No thank you I can wait for release
Uh, they released yesterday btw. Yesasia sure is slow on the ball, and overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tama-star_girl

His name is Tendotchi, most likely coming from 'Tendon' meaning tempura served on a bowl of rice, which is what he looks life ;D

The other male toddler, posted on twitter. ©@TeryBrand
2uE0etE.jpg

Also, new downloadable? Saw this from twitter as well. ©@korotchi
muUzttj.jpg

SupahCow090, ah a bamboo shoot!

As for the bear, I remember seeing that character around twitter, no idea who it is.

@Tama-star_girl
His name is Tendotchi, most likely coming from 'Tendon' meaning tempura served on a bowl of rice, which is what he looks life ;D
Haha thanks, I thought he was curry and rice. Even though now I know its tempura, I don't see it very well lol.

When it release on US amazon ? I have a gift card and i wait for tamagotchi 4u+, it's toi long i want wait !

Clearer picture of this toddler. I think his name's Nyokinyotchi. ©@15milk_crown of twitter.

cs4Sr4y.jpg

so the 4u+ toddlers are different from the 4u? the babies are different too right?
Yes. All four toddlers and two babies are different from the 4U.

Igel-Fullmetal, Lovesolatchi's name is a pun. Sora [空], [虚] for sky or heavens (you'd think this would be a fluffy cloud), and sora (ソーラー) for solar, Solar System (why its Lovesolatchi and not Lovesoratchi). From the sky, to space, to the heavens. Pretty much everything up.

It also explains why Lovesolatchi is featured in a few space related things in the anime and on the 4U+ (for example the blue 4U+ stock image features him in a galaxy wallpaper, or the Tama Galaxy 4U cover).

So its a space suit with rockets and wings. Uh, yeah.

That's why I always imagined Lovesolatchi being voiced by Ashleigh Ball.

And I'll fly, and I'll fly

Until the end of the sky

So I'll be the one who doesn't

Have to say goodbye

A photo of Gaotchi, the new male baby posted by piyotchi.piyo2.

YF63v1H.jpg

He looks like a little dinosaur hehe.

The Tamagotchi 4U+ is now on CDJapan at 5,980 yen. HLJ is cheaper at 5,382 yen (non preorder price).

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/products?term.media_format=&q=Tamagotchi+4U&page=1&opt.on_released=0&opt.on_preorder=0&range.rel=2015-07-18%2C&term.release_month=

Tamagotchi 4U+ is sold out on amiami (never saw them in stock actually).

Ah thank you!

Uh, they released yesterday btw. Yesasia sure is slow on the ball, and overpriced.
The release on Amazon for the US. How long will it take them to get here if I order from cdjapan or yesasia b/c I can get it on prime on amazon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back