Tamagotchi Age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsubasa

Reaction score
I've been trying to get my Tamagotchi Connection (version 3) to age quicker by setting the clock a minute before it goes to bed, letting it fall to sleep, turn off the light, change the date to the next day, then set the time to a minute before it wakes up, and let it wake up. But it's age doesn't change! Does anyone know how to make it work...? ;)

Sometimes doing that doesn't work. The V3 isn't as stupid about things like changing the clock to get things you want like the V1 and V2 were. Like, yesterday, I tried to change the clock to 11:59 p.m. to make my adult leave earlier, and it didn't work. Then, when it was actually midnight, it did work.

My best advice is to just let your Tama grow the way it should. That's half the fun of having a Tamagotchi! ;) .

You can't make them grow faster unless you debug it, but that can brake your tamagotchi. And phi21; your tama must have been with the baby for 24 hours, and i think that he/she haven't when you tried to change the time. ;]

And phi21; your tama must have been with the baby for 24 hours, and i think that he/she haven't when you tried to change the time. ;]
No, the adult was going to leave yesterday night. I wanted to speed up the time, and it didn't work. The adult left at midnight, and now I have my new Tama. :eek: .

OH okay.. I had the feeling that it wasn't working for the V3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back