Tamagotchi Agnel/AngelGotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MermaidHunHun

Reaction score
i know they're the same for the most part except i heard japanese angelgotchi has more characters? and there are slight differences.. but both are touch screen and voice sensitive right?

so which one was better... i was wanting to get a japanese until i realized that i wouldnt be able to name the japanese one since i cant read japanese characters, or are the letters on the angelgotchi also in english???

please any thoughts on this is usefull, i've searched all over google.. :D

yea i've read that page through links on google... its a good amount of information, i mainly would like to know if both tamagothi angel and angelgotchi have the same touch screen and voice sensitive feature and does the angelgotchi only allow you to name it in japanese characters or does it also provide the english alphabet to give it an english name????

You cannot name Angelgotchis. Naming them was a feature presented in 2004+ gotchis. :huh:

Japanese Angelgotchis don't necesarily have more characters, just that one death screen includes Debirutchi, and some characters are different, and I agree, Japanese Angelgotchi characters are cuter than the American ones. :huh:

Japanese Angels go for around $30 - $40

USA Angelgotchis go for around $60 (less produced), but it is common to find sellers who may sell them really cheap because they do not know what they are selling.

Japanese Angels are in Japanese, US ones are in English too.

I own an English Angelgotchi. :huh:

You cannot name Angelgotchis. Naming them was a feature presented in 2004+ gotchis. :huh:
Japanese Angelgotchis don't necesarily have more characters, just that one death screen includes Debirutchi, and some characters are different, and I agree, Japanese Angelgotchi characters are cuter than the American ones. :huh:

Japanese Angels go for around $30 - $40

USA Angelgotchis go for around $60 (less produced), but it is common to find sellers who may sell them really cheap because they do not know what they are selling.

Japanese Angels are in Japanese, US ones are in English too.

I own an English Angelgotchi. :huh:
wow thank you alot i appriciate that information, it really helped me!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back