Tamagotchi Angel ScreenSaver!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruten

Reaction score
So, I just opened my tamagotchi angel (US version) today as a Christmas eve present. I bought it from Dorkfish04? And just got to open it today. There's one problem with it.

The screen saver pops up every other second, making it impossible for me to watch my tama eat, or play with it and win. Any way to fix this?

What does the "screen saver" look like? There shouldn't be one for the Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi. :huh: Not that I know of anyway...

My angelgotchi dosen't have one. It sounds weird. Could you upload a picture of it?

It's not really a screensaver so much as a blank screen that I just have to touch a button to get out of.

Maybe there's something wrong with the batteries? Or probably does that as a power save when the batteries are dying? Cause' the batteries just died.

You reported this as happening every other second or so (in other words, quite often)? It most likely has something to do with the batteries then. Sometimes when people sell vintage Tamagotchis, especially new-in-package, chances are, the batteries have not been changed for years. Hopefully everything will be back to normal once you get a new set of batteries!

Just as a side note, if this didn't happen as often as you said it did, I was going to tell you that it's most likely normal. What happens is that Angelgotchis/Tamagotchi Angels sometimes go out for a stroll. What you see during this time depends on which version you have. Since you have a Tamagotchi Angel (American version), the screen is blank (with the attention icon lit) when your Angel goes out for a walk. This is another chance for you to praise it and tap the side of the egg to call it back. Cute little feature. :)

sorry i couldnt help! i dont have experience with the tama angel :(

BTW, When my angelgotchi goes for a stroll, and I praise it and tap the screen, I've heard it is suppose to do a cute animation. Once it came in riding a rocking horse, but all other times it will get mad at me, and it will lose happy hearts... I just wonder, what am I doing wrong?

I found out what was wrong.

Though I'm not sure this happens to all Tamagotchi Angels, the little "screen saver" was a power save for when the battery is going to die.

I changed my batteries and I'm pleased to see that I'm finding no hints of this little "power save".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back