Tamagotchi Angel YAY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I am just so happy that i finally got a Tamagotchi Angel... it is in japanese but i dont care. Its gray... and pretty... and yay... i used to have an american version i got at a magic mart.... when i was 13... which was like..well along time ago. and it was pastel yellow and white... it was great. :angry: :wacko:

Jason is awesome! I buy all of my Japan Tamagotchis from him. He sure is a really great eBayer. I got my angelgotchi from him aswell (along with many other things).

Congrats on the Angel.

What character do you have?

I have Kodoten!

I also hope noone makes fun of me haveing an Angelgotch..... cause i am a boy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a guy aswell. I love my angelgotchi to bits :gozarutchi: . I treat it like any other Tamagotchi - Girlish or not Girlish. I don't know why people think tamagotchis are for Females...

Anyways, I love Kodoten! :gozarutchi:

I'm a boy, and i REALLY want a Angelgotchi, lol. They seem so cool!!! hopefully i'll be able to get one <33

my Kodoten turned into Kuriten (Chestnut angel) im hopeing to get the twins.... im keeping its TP/AP all the way up and only letting one heart go empty, then i refill it back up.

MOST PEOPLE THINK ITS GIRLISH BECAUSE ITS RAISING SOMETHING. BOYS WOULDT REALLY DO THAT USUALLY WOULD THEY? I DONT KNOW. IM A GIRL. ;)

I am just so happy that i finally got a Tamagotchi Angel... it is in japanese but i dont care. Its gray... and pretty... and yay... i used to have an american version i got at a magic mart.... when i was 13... which was like..well along time ago. and it was pastel yellow and white... it was great. :( :huh:
Lucky! I want a Angel Tamagotchi but, I don't know if I can convise my parents to let me buy one on eBay. :furawatchi:

Jason is awesome! I buy all of my Japan Tamagotchis from him. He sure is a really great eBayer. I got my angelgotchi from him aswell (along with many other things).Congrats on the Angel.

What character do you have?
Jason eh? Hmmm.... :huh:

my Kuriten....turned into the twins yesterday...i cant remember how to spell its name..... i think Fugentenshi...something like that maybe!

I for one am a girl and I love angelgotchi's! It is kind of rare to find guys that even know what a tamagotchi is well it is easy to find a guy that will refer to it as a neopet thingy but I have never even met another human that knows what an angelgotchi is unless I explain it to them. I wish there were more guys or for that matter any humans that even know what a tamagotchi is.

I also got my angelgotchi fom jason I got a blue on with silver wings it is so beutiful! I also got a pink and white case for it from him I really don't use the pink case much but I think that white cases got best with all angels it brings out the designs on the egg. My best friend got her morino from him to. Lately he has not put any tamas on ebay is it possible that he ran out of stock? I really hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back