tamagotchi angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! I've been watching an eBay item (Grey/Blue Japanese Angelgotchi) for a few days, and I was planning on buying it, but I was afraid to ask my mom in case she would say no. It was $17 with $5 S/H, which I thought was a great price! I asked her today if I could buy it using her credit card and then pay her back, and she said it would be alright. So I go online to buy it, and the listing ended. Clearly I'm disappointed, since I've ALWAYS wanted an Angelgotchi, but have just recently wanted one sooo badly. I'm so impatient, it's not even funny, but I guess I'll have to wait until a cheap one appears again... *sigh* I also sent the seller a message asking if he/she would put it back up, since I believe I was an hour too late to buy it (I think the time ended and nobody bought it). Wish me luck...

Oh, and brunotchi, congrats on your Tamagotchi Angel!

UUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! I've been watching an eBay item (Grey/Blue Japanese Angelgotchi) for a few days, and I was planning on buying it, but I was afraid to ask my mom in case she would say no. It was $17 with $5 S/H, which I thought was a great price! I asked her today if I could buy it using her credit card and then pay her back, and she said it would be alright. So I go online to buy it, and the listing ended. Clearly I'm disappointed, since I've ALWAYS wanted an Angelgotchi, but have just recently wanted one sooo badly. I'm so impatient, it's not even funny, but I guess I'll have to wait until a cheap one appears again... *sigh* I also sent the seller a message asking if he/she would put it back up, since I believe I was an hour too late to buy it (I think the time ended and nobody bought it). Wish me luck...
Oh, and brunotchi, congrats on your Tamagotchi Angel!
Though they are a vintage Tamagotchi, Angelgotchis appear quite frequently on Ebay at around the same price each time, so you don't need to worry. :mimitchi:

Though they are a vintage Tamagotchi, Angelgotchis appear quite frequently on Ebay at around the same price each time, so you don't need to worry. :)
Really? Thanks for that piece of info! I thought I would have to wait weeks (which isn't that long but it is for someone who's dying for a cheap one)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back